Don't know why I can't walk during playtesting

causticfuzz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

My game was working fine until I added an items sheet (Into B ) to my parallax tile set (the parallax tiles were just in the ground slot like they should be). Now when I open the game I can only turn/spin and cannot walk anywhere. I made an area that was the generic field tileset and I was able to walk there. Then I made a new parallax tileset and redid my opening area. Why can I still not move?

Thank you for your time.

causticfuzz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you! It was exactly that. The odd thing is that for some reason it was still broken even when I deleted the B sheet. But it works now, thanks much.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The current map is always stored in the savefile, the player needs to leave and return before it is reloaded if you continue a saved file.

Exp Devourer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ughh! Thank you, I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why mine was doing the same thing. Tried everything from changing tiles, to removing events. At least that is working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anime_Weeb