BestsellingFictionPodcast

Helping self-published authors get more readers ,
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello friends and greetings to all. As promised, I am creating a repository for my wares. As I transition into new horizons with the Bamboo Tablet and a new crew of programs, I'll be open to art requests. I like doing new things. All comments welcome. Constructive feedback, please. Most of these are done with felt marker and pen. There's a faint watermark in each picture. Some are old, some are recent. And this is not all of it.

Without further ado, here are my precious treasures. Each has a story behind it. Take it away, you lode of show-offs:

Treasure A: Personal drawing - the menacing Obito from Naruto.

Completion Time: (forget)

P_130129b.jpg

Treasure B: Tattoo commission - dragon-koi acting as a vase for flowers. On the fence with this one.

Completion Time: 2.5 hours.

2013_Colleen_Tattoob.jpg

Treasure C: Gift - For a friend.

Completion Time: 1 hour.

Red hair is oil paint.

Gift_120825b.jpg

Treasure D: Personal drawing

Completion Time: (forgot)

P_120828b.jpg

Treasure E: Gift - The housekeepers up at site work so hard for us, I did a drawing for one of them.

Completion Time: A few hours.

P_121208b.jpg

Treasure F, G, H: My first trilogy. We all took a picture in front of the sag mill - a giant rotor three and a half  stories high that is used to break up ore boulders into smaller ore boulders - which I used as the basis for the three pictures. I got each and every single one of their signatures before construction layoffs started, minus one (he lost his camp privileges). 

Completion Time: A Frick load of hours.

img20130520_05254347d.jpg

img20130520_05244765b.jpg

img20130515_16453004b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Check this out guys - coworker wanted me to draw up his wife, so I did.

I'm queing up 4 freebies a month, musing on the possibility of giving one of the originals away by mail. If you want one, PM me, guys!

I have two more spots for this (coming) month! (August).

Que:

- Mike

- Zel

- ?

- ?

Paid commissions jump the que. 

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys. I've been on vacation and also doing some courses on Lynda.com. I completed my first course: 

Illustrator CC Essential Training

I am almost done my next one: Illustrator for Web Design.

Today I have completed another drawing that someone else requested.

2013_Stelmaschuk_Twins_low.jpg

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice to see that buddy. How did the course go so far for you? 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs