Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everybody!

I am trying to make a skill in which I need the actor to stay in place, and I wonder if there is a way to avoid the step forward movement (and back).

I tried using Yanfly Action Sequences where this movement is called "PERFORM ACTION" but it seems like it can not prevent this movement.

My attempt
Code:
<Setup Actions>
display action
immortal: targets, true
</Setup Actions>

So, is there a way to avoid this step forward movement?

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've basically got it. Change <Setup Actions></Setup Actions> to <Setup Action></Setup Action>

The particular action sequence in <Setup Action> that causes forward movement is "perform start" just fyi, which you're correctly omitting.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
oh my god!!!!!!

you are right, I didn't noticed that error, thank you so much!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting