Don't Pause the Game during Inventory/Menu/Status Access

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
@JadeKrieger You should start a new topic instead of reviving an old topic that's over a year old. Especially when what you really want isn't the same as the OP.

What you did is different from those 2 questions above. You are trying to do it with events and making a clock by eventing alone, so in this case, it's the interpreter class. Interpreter class by default will not run inside menu scene, you will need a script to enable interpreter class for menu to make it work. Check the master script list for it. Tsukihime has a script that allow interpreter to run in menu.

JadeKrieger

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ok,

will do

Thank you

and sorry for the wrong post

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
You're welcome!  ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oh frisk i wont be able to jog for at least 2 weeks ;-; its like a nightmare
It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
Around 5am and can't sleep...It happens! Been a productive night at least!
Got my portraits working with a plugin, rather then "Show Picture" since that was too long of a process and I'm sure would have ended up with massive lag
To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thunderfart