Pc15

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I live in a third world country, so dolars are expensive here. 15 dolars for the mz doodads plugin is way too expensive for me to buy... is there any alternative out there that i could use? please help!!

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not aware of any (doesn't mean there aren't any though).

Do you have Doodads for MV? Have to tried it to see if it works, either with or without the Fossil plugin?

Alternative is to edit your tilesets and move some pieces so they overlap the 48x48 grid. Of course this means fewer things will fit on your tileset, but you might be able to make it work if you just keep the tiles you really want for that map/area and not try to have everything in a small number of tilesets.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanouke25