Door disappears when interaction starts

theweirdnerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm creating a door event that requires a number code to open. Once the code is inputted correctly, the door opens. But when the player interacts with the door, it just poof disappears. Inputting the code makes it appear again while it performs the opening animation. Is there a way for the door to remain consistent until the animation is performed and finished? I'll include screenshots of the event in question.
1623690801479.png
Edit: Realized I forgot the second page. I read that having a door image on the second page keeps it consistent but alas that didn't work. Set the second door image to be transparent once self switch = A.
1623691017513.png

Last edited:

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems the door disappear because you erased the event.
Try to set up a next page with door graphic instead,
with self switch A as the condition. :D

Edit: It's been figured out. xD

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could it be tileset related?

What happens when you set the "Direction Fix" Option for this door? Just to make sure it is not "turning" when the character activates it.

And i usually don't activate stepping for opening doors, but that might be tileset related, too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos