Door disappears when interaction starts

theweirdnerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm creating a door event that requires a number code to open. Once the code is inputted correctly, the door opens. But when the player interacts with the door, it just poof disappears. Inputting the code makes it appear again while it performs the opening animation. Is there a way for the door to remain consistent until the animation is performed and finished? I'll include screenshots of the event in question.
1623690801479.png
Edit: Realized I forgot the second page. I read that having a door image on the second page keeps it consistent but alas that didn't work. Set the second door image to be transparent once self switch = A.
1623691017513.png

Last edited:

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems the door disappear because you erased the event.
Try to set up a next page with door graphic instead,
with self switch A as the condition. :D

Edit: It's been figured out. xD

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could it be tileset related?

What happens when you set the "Direction Fix" Option for this door? Just to make sure it is not "turning" when the character activates it.

And i usually don't activate stepping for opening doors, but that might be tileset related, too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universum