Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm looking for a simple front door mat (you know, the kind that sometimes says "Welcome" on it, though I'd be happy with or without words on it). Preferably the traditional brown "coarse" kind, but I'm not that fussy... I just want something I can place in front of house doors to mark the entry points.

I've been unsuccessful finding one in any of the tilesets I own or have searched for, to my surprise. If anyone knows of one (either free or paid) could they please point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This doesn't really go with MV style perfectly, but I threw this together very quickly.
welcomemat.png
You're free to use it. Or just borrow it as a placeholder until you can find something you like better.

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This doesn't really go with MV style perfectly, but I threw this together very quickly.
View attachment 149786
You're free to use it. Or just borrow it as a placeholder until you can find something you like better.
Thank you very much! For some reason, I didn't get advised of updates to this thread so figured there were no replies. I even made my own rubbish doormat sprites below, but yours is much better! Thanks again!

The below files are free for anyone to use, just credit Banjo and Kadokawa. The second one has a "built-in" shadow for placing against walls.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.
Oh goooood, why am putting so many skills into my game AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions