Rukifish

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well it's a good coincidence I guess if my issue helped you, but now I tried to install other plugins and absolutely no one works, it's like they're not there.. I have a bigger problem than I thought :/

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
In that case, you may want to list the plugins you used with their ordering preserved, or give me a screenshot about that :)

Rukifish

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not compatibility issue, I created a new clean project and I just can't use plugins it's frustrating

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
In that case, you can consider giving me your project via pm so maybe I can know what's going on there :)

Rukifish

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I have no idea why, but it works now thanks for the help guys :)

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @DoubleX, I am having some weird behaviour when using the PATB with Yanfly Action Sequences in sideview mode. When an action sequence calls an attack motion (e.g. swing) the user does not always perform the motion correctly - the weapon moves but the battler is static. Because static motions like guard seem to be unaffected, possibly, the 3-frame attack motion occurs but the normal delay between frames is accelerated so it happens too fast. Here are some clips showing a few attacks with a standard Yanfly Action Sequence attack; some attack motions play correctly and some don't:

PATB plugins on:

YEP_BattleSysATB on:

Plugin order:

PATBxYEPActSeq.png

If you had any ideas what could be causing this, please let me know. I can provide more info if needed.

UPDATE: DoubleX fixed this problem in his compatibility plugin update v103f.

Last edited:

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would you mind sending me your project via pm so I can have a better check on the issues?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarcStarr