DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Story the skill is meant for actor 4 also so that it does not meter were the members are at like if I have 8 member and switch them around I can still use the skill. Like if a skill use actor 3 and actor 6 but actor 3 has it but I switch actor 6 in so they are in actor 2 spot the I can still use the skill would be nice.
I think I need to clarify something first :)
It seems to me that now you're talking about actor with id 4 rather than the 4th party member when you're talking about actor 4.
In this case, what I've been saying is that, if a unison skill involves the 1st and 4th party member(not necessarily being the actor with id 1 and 4), the 4th party member will never be able to select it, as the default battle system dictates that the 1st party member must select all actions before the 4th party member can select anything.
On the other hand, if a unison skill involves the actor with id 1 and 4(not necessarily being the 1st and 4th party member), the one selecting actions first will be able to select the unison skill in the default battle system, while the other one won't.

When it comes to the meaning of unison skills, they're meant to be owned and used by all actors involved, meaning that they're equal in these aspects. The only difference is that the one selecting actions first will be the one selecting the unison skill, while all the other actors will have to allocate the needed action slots for that skill.
Therefore, you're actually asking me to change the very definition of unison skills/items, and usually changing the definition of the core concepts of a plugin will create lots of problems for both the plugin developers(the one making that plugin and those owning plugins having compatibility issues with that plugin), plugin users, and sometimes the players of the games of those users.

Similarly, as long as you stick to the default battle system, you'll have to have a special snippet(just for your case) to change the very definition of the default battle system in order to break the forced action selection ordering, which will likely create tons of compatibility issues and is much, much harder than just replacing the default battle system with another battle system by using another existing plugin.

My suggestion is that, in order to fulfill your request, your best bet is to first replace the default battle system with one that doesn't force the action selection ordering(like ATB/CTB/OTB or just an existing plugin as an augmented default battle system), only then I can add a new notetag as a new feature to let you specify who can select the unison skill. Of course, it'll mean that I'll have to first make the unison plugin to be compatible with the specific ATB/CTB/OTB you've chosen, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to fulfill your request anytime soon, even after I know which new battle system plugin you've chosen :D

rockhub

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think I need to clarify something first :)
It seems to me that now you're talking about actor with id 4 rather than the 4th party member when you're talking about actor 4.
In this case, what I've been saying is that, if a unison skill involves the 1st and 4th party member(not necessarily being the actor with id 1 and 4), the 4th party member will never be able to select it, as the default battle system dictates that the 1st party member must select all actions before the 4th party member can select anything.
On the other hand, if a unison skill involves the actor with id 1 and 4(not necessarily being the 1st and 4th party member), the one selecting actions first will be able to select the unison skill in the default battle system, while the other one won't.

When it comes to the meaning of unison skills, they're meant to be owned and used by all actors involved, meaning that they're equal in these aspects. The only difference is that the one selecting actions first will be the one selecting the unison skill, while all the other actors will have to allocate the needed action slots for that skill.
Therefore, you're actually asking me to change the very definition of unison skills/items, and usually changing the definition of the core concepts of a plugin will create lots of problems for both the plugin developers(the one making that plugin and those owning plugins having compatibility issues with that plugin), plugin users, and sometimes the players of the games of those users.

Similarly, as long as you stick to the default battle system, you'll have to have a special snippet(just for your case) to change the very definition of the default battle system in order to break the forced action selection ordering, which will likely create tons of compatibility issues and is much, much harder than just replacing the default battle system with another battle system by using another existing plugin.

My suggestion is that, in order to fulfill your request, your best bet is to first replace the default battle system with one that doesn't force the action selection ordering(like ATB/CTB/OTB or just an existing plugin as an augmented default battle system), only then I can add a new notetag as a new feature to let you specify who can select the unison skill. Of course, it'll mean that I'll have to first make the unison plugin to be compatible with the specific ATB/CTB/OTB you've chosen, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to fulfill your request anytime soon, even after I know which new battle system plugin you've chosen :D
Thanks for telling me I use yanfly I now can use it by just giving to to all in the skill thanks again for all the help.

rockhub

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a new problem I am using yanfly's Party Limit Gauge and when I have the unison skill use the Party Limit Gauge for the cost it will use the cost for how many actors are in it if it cost 1 but uses 3 actors 3 Party Limit Gauge will be use but it can still be use if the player has one still too.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a new problem I am using yanfly's Party Limit Gauge and when I have the unison skill use the Party Limit Gauge for the cost it will use the cost for how many actors are in it if it cost 1 but uses 3 actors 3 Party Limit Gauge will be use but it can still be use if the player has one still too.
You may want to try this:
DoubleX RMMV Unison Item Compatibility

vorfeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
亲 不知道是不是我设置的有问题 在技能备注设置<unison item actor: 1 , 2> 后 释放技能仍然是当前回合的人 我没啥编程经验 是否还需要设置其他地方 求指点啊!
我用的是YEP的ctb模式,插件顺序如下
YEP_CoreEngine
YEP_BattleEngineCore
YEP_X_BattleSysCTB
DoubleX RMMV Unison Item Config v103a
DoubleX RMMV Unison Item Default v100g
DoubleX RMMV Unison Item YEP_X_BattleSysCTB v100c

技能设置备注<unison item actor: 1 , 2>

能不能求个视频的范例,好好学习一下。。

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
技能设置备注<unison item actor: 1 , 2>
初步来看,应该是<unison item actors: 1 , 2>才对,你所用的少了一个s。
如果问题没能解决的话,请你用个人讯息把你的专案给我,以让我看清楚问题是甚麽 :)

English:
It seems that your notetag's lacking a "s", as it should be <unison item actors: 1, 2>.
If that doesn't solve that problem, please use pm to send me your project, so I can check the issues in details :)

Last edited:

vorfeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
初步来看,应该是<unison item actors: 1 , 2>才对,你所用的少了一个s。
如果问题没能解决的话,请你用个人讯息把你的专案给我,以让我看清楚问题是甚麽 :)

English:
It seems that your notetag's lacking a "s", as it should be <unison item actors: 1, 2>.
If that doesn't solve that problem, please use pm to send me your project, so I can check the issues in details :)
Thanks! 成功了!原是我太粗心,感谢~超棒的插件

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drenquire