Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates

Code:
#    v0.04d(GMT 1400 1-8-2015):                                                |#    1. Updated (DoubleX)ECATB Base Formula                                    |#    2. Changed :color to :atb and %Q(%Q()) to %Q()                            |#    3. Added configuration :ecatb_bar_multiplayer in feature BAR              |#    4. Changed configuration :ecatb_actor_hotkeys to :ecatb_battler_hotkeys   |#    5. UNISON_DEFS doesn't have to include method arguments now               |#    6. Battler bars displayed on their sprites can overlap with status window |#    7. Added video

|# 8. Fixed complete freeze upon battle end in the ctb replication mode bug |# 9. Fixed actors being inputable without action points in the atb pool mode|# 10. Fixed uncleared blocks for actors not in the party when saving bug |# 11. Fixed unison rules not being properly applied to user's methods bug |# 12. Fixed countdown freeze not freezing the countdown clock entirely bug |# 13. Fixed notetag value reevaluation not always correctly triggered bug |# 14. Further increased this script's compactness, compatibility, |# correctness, effectiveness, efficiency, flexibility, maintainability, |# modularity, readability, robustness, simplicity and user-friendliness |

Omegadragon8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really enjoy your system but I am having a lot of difficulties with the update_help under window_item. Game crashes anytime I try to change an item, even on a clean project. It throughs the marshal dump error and even with your tutorial addressing this I can't fix it.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really enjoy your system but I am having a lot of difficulties with the update_help under window_item. Game crashes anytime I try to change an item, even on a clean project. It throughs the marshal dump error and even with your tutorial addressing this I can't fix it.
May you please give me your project so I can know what happened?

Edit: It's indeed a bug introduced in v0.04d. It should be fixed now :)

Updates

Code:
#    v0.04e(GMT 1500 11-8-2015):                                               |#    1. Fixed crash upon changing equips outside battles bug                   |#    2. Fixed triggering pre and post atb reset effects upon battle end bug    |#    3. Fixed enemy ecatb bar show not working properly bug                    |#    4. Fixed actors added during battles not properly initialized bug         |#    5. Fixed disabling party escape if not all party members are movable bug  |#    6. Fixed failed party escape attempts not cooling down properly bug       |#    7. Updated the outdated configuration documentations                      |#    8. Further improved this script's compactness, memory usage and robustness|

Last edited by a moderator:

Omegadragon8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for looking into it. My bug is still there, I can't figure out what I am doing wrong and as far as I can tell I am up to date with all involved scripts. Since my main project has well over 100 franken-scripts that I have managed to force to work together, I created a clean project with the scripts in question. You can find it at  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B346z-AnnxPVaWM0ZE5EbDhjUzA/view?usp=sharing    . I will take it down soon after you are done working with it as I believe it violates the distributing rules of Yanfly's stuff.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for looking into it. My bug is still there, I can't figure out what I am doing wrong and as far as I can tell I am up to date with all involved scripts. Since my main project has well over 100 franken-scripts that I have managed to force to work together, I created a clean project with the scripts in question. You can find it at  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B346z-AnnxPVaWM0ZE5EbDhjUzA/view?usp=sharing    . I will take it down soon after you are done working with it as I believe it violates the distributing rules of Yanfly's stuff.
It's a compatibility issue with the equip engine. It's dealt with in the previous ECATB versions, but v0.04d broke that compatibility fix. Now the compatibility fix has been updated to v0.08d to correct the issue :)

Omegadragon8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
AWESOME! Works like a charm. Thanks for taking the time to check that out for me :D

Jocho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm loving this script. A lot really went into it and I'm thankful for all you've done to keep it updated. 

One question: In spite of your images showing a side-view battle system, does this script support that? If not, which side-view system would you recommend using in conjunction with this script?

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I'm loving this script. A lot really went into it and I'm thankful for all you've done to keep it updated. 

One question: In spite of your images showing a side-view battle system, does this script support that? If not, which side-view system would you recommend using in conjunction with this script?
Unfortunately, this script itself has nothing to do with side view battle systems.

Afaik, this script works with Battle Engine Symphony(as shown in the image and video) and Theo Sideview Battle System(as stated in the compatibility fix) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates

Code:
#    v0.04f(GMT 0400 12-9-2015):                                               |#    1. Added 3 script calls for notifying changes of new status window methods|#    2. The battler sprite atb bar methods are now under ECATB_Bar             |#    3. Fixed issues with clearing/resetting battler blocks twice consecutively|#    4. Further improved this script's effectiveness, efficiency and robustness|

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates

Code:
#    v0.05a(GMT 0400 21-10-2015):                                              |#    1. Implemented the Gradual Action Points Gain feature                     |#       - Right now it doesn't work well with the ATB Pool feature             |#    2. Updated (DoubleX)ECATB Base Formula                                    |#    3. Added configuration :ecatb_countdown_mib in the added feature COUNTDOWN|#    4. ecatb_se_ready_act changed to take SE or nil instead of an array       |#    5. Fixed battler order and se notetags falsely returning nil bug          |#    6. Fixed undisposed battler atb order icons upon battle end bug           |#    7. Fixed repeated actor sprite creation bug                               |#    8. Fixed battler atb order icons not keeping updated upon icon change bug |#    9. Fixed pre ecatb input act only triggering upon becoming able to act bug|#    10. Fixed split second countdown interval never updating turns bug        |#    11. Fixed active actor command window not showing in atb pool mode bug    |#    12. Fixed enemy atb bar not showing for those having at least 1 state bug |#    13. Fixed nil cooldown rate when the atb gain rate remain unchanged bug   |#    14. Fixed false unison charging for non unison skills/items after using   |#        unison ones bug                                                       |#    15. Fixed corrupted battler's last skill/item cache bug                   |#    16. Fixed running the atb frame update upon battle end bug                |#    17. Fixed non-sync unison cooldown with party/troop atb pool mode bug     |#    18. Fixed troop atb pool reset not resetting all enemies' atb values bug  |#    19. Fixed party/troop atb pool reset falsely resetting other members'     |#        actions bug                                                           |#        Right now all members' actions will still be reset when the action    |#        point pool's depleted                                                 |#    21. Fixed battler ready se not playing when the battler's become able to  |#        act bug                                                               |#    22. Debugging this script becomes easier and simpler with the console open|#    23. Removed some more redundant variables and methods                     |#    24. Further boosted this script's compactness, correctness, effectiveness,|#        efficiency, maintainability, readability, robustness and simplicity   |

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates

Code:
#    v0.05b(GMT 0200 7-11-2015):                                               |#    1. Updated (DoubleX)ECATB Base Formula                                    |#    2. Notetag values are now symbols of methods in the configuration regions |#    3. Fixed battler order icon not placed correctly when atb >= 100.0 bug    |#    4. Simplified the party/troop atb pool reset implementations              |#    5. Updated some outdated documentations                                   |#    6. Further improved this script's compatibility, efficiency and simplicity|

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates
Ruby:
#    v0.05c(GMT 0600 28-11-2021):                                              |
#    1. Fixed wrong eval of ecatb_battler_scale and uninitialized battler turn |
#       bugs                                                                   |

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg
Walking down the seaside.

Soooo... i might have started planning for a new game... and dragged two friends into it. It's honestly the most supportive anyone has ever been about my projects; excited!!
Trying to put my drawing skill to use.

A parallax'd map from my upcoming game The Sinners who Never Sinned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Permanently_Salty