Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Purpose

Shares some possibly useful snippets in which I don't think they deserve an own topic :D

Snippets included

Game Over Delete Save - Deletes all or the last save file upon game over

Graphic Face - Shows the actor graphic/face using other actors' ones

Level Cap - Caps the actor level when a switch's on(can be buggy if the actor level's higher than the cap when the cap's activated)

Log Window Display - Check this topic(You'll know why I won't describe here after reading its entirety XD)

Reverse Actor Bars - The bars fill from the right to the left instead of from the left to the right

Update Actor Skill - Applies the new changes of the skills actors can and can't learn at any level to the old save files

YEA-BattleEngine No Selection - Target selection windows no longer appear when the skill/item doesn't need target selections

YEA-InstantCast YSA-PCTB Compatibility - Fixes compatibility issues between YEA-InstantCast and YSA-PCTB

YEA-SkillCostManager Bug Fix - Fixes battlers with [current hp = 0 or (current hp - hp cost =0hp)] and resist death not able to use any skill bug

Terms of use

Just don't be a liar lol

Author Notes

More and more possibly useful snippets might be added into this snippet list :)

Snippets.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcaneEli

Mage of Thunder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Game Over Delete Save - Deletes all or the last save file upon game over :|   Dear god this script is scary.

Update Actor Skill = thank god this bothered me for sooo long.

HopeFragment

H'witch Nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you perhaps link the pastebins or whatever they're from for each of these individually instead? I only want to use one of the ones you listed and I'm not downloading an entire rar. file just to use one of them when I could just copy and paste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you perhaps link the pastebins or whatever they're from for each of these individually instead? I only want to use one of the ones you listed and I'm not downloading an entire rar. file just to use one of them when I could just copy and paste.
Added the links in the op post. You can also access them here:

Game Over Delete Save

Graphic Face

Level Cap

Log Window Display

Reverse Actor Bars

Update Actor Skill

YEA-BattleEngine No Selection

YEA-InstantCast YSA-PCTB Compatibility

YEA-SkillCostManager Bug Fix

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates

Fixed the :last case simply not working bug in Game Over Delete Save(Updated that snippet in both pastebin and the rar in this topic :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob