Aussieportal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all

My name is newportal. I've been working on a project of mine since July last year when I officially purchased RPG Maker Ace. Progress is slow, as I'm a coder by trade - learning how to code in ruby and learning how to photoshop mainly to get things how to look alright. Though it might be because I'm a perfectionist by attitude. 

Also it'd be a good idea to see what other people are doing with their projects and to hopefully learn a few things on this forum.

I hope I don't stand on anybody's toes and I wish you all a hearty thank you for allowing me to enter this distinguished forum.

With regards

Newportal

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome.  Perfectionism gets in the way of getting anything done for me all the time XD.

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfectionism goes a long way...but the positive side of it is it can help distinguish your project from others! A hearty welcome to the forums and best wishes to you and the completion of your game! =D

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi NP, welcome! Good luck onto your future projects! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think after I get this game done, I'm going to take a long vacation from game development. It feels great to see the coding skills get better and it is fun - but god it is also so exhausting.
Just advertising that I released version 0.9 of my game yesterday, for feedback purposes. My first game or creative endeavor ever :D Would be cool if someone tries it out!
An overall view of my full set of sprites so far, this was really fun to work in this past year! :kaopride:
1653056206274.png

Even though the game is cancelled, I'm still doing art in my spare time and seeing how it'd look.

It's a lot of fun. Wish I could be an artist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpy0716