ItalyPastaLover

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I been trying to let people download my game but for some reason when they extract it freezes. So I try a different way where they download the files separated. But but when they try to play it the error is "RGSS104E.dll could be found". How do I fix this?

​This never happened on the other game I made. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You find your RGSS104E.dll file (probably in your Windows/System folder, but do a disk-wide search for it), and copy it into your game's folder.

Next time, please use a meaningful thread title. EVERYONE could call their thread "Please help" and we'd never know what anyone was after.

ItalyPastaLover

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh sorry about that :(

but now when my friend download the RGSS now its saying "RGSS-RTP standard not found" 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you didn't include the RTP when you compressed your game, they will need to download the RTP. It's a good idea for them to do that IF they're playing games from several people who all use the same RTP (they only have to download it once, and each game can be a smaller download).

So either check the "include RTP" box when you compress the game, or give them a link to the RTP, which you can find by following these links at the top of the page:

Download > Additional > Run Time Packages > RPG Maker XP

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nesutokung