Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like it if you could take a look at my game if you have the time!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I'd like it if you could take a look at my game if you have the time!

I'll try to make time today to do both your games @BitBrosGames @Lilly and post them on youtube.

*Updated* Done:

Couldn't play your game Lilly, send you a DM

Last edited:

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
First of all, thanks so much for giving the game a try and taking the time to play it on your channel, although it's not quite the kind of game you like. :)
Thanks for your good words on the art, the mapping and such, and your advice to improve the game, which is always greatly appreciated! :kaopride:
The aim of the game is to let the player explore, find secrets, ask around for clues and have fun with it.​
About the story, yeah, I know it's not its strong point. It's intended as a parody on the genre, as you well remarked, but once you buy the initial premise that the game doesn't take itself very seriously —which many people don't do and it's perfectly ok, of course you can't be liked by everyone— little by little the underlying plot and the character's backstories become more relevant and evident, without forgetting it's a comedy, that is.​
You're right about the battle system, we've still got some more balancing to do in order to make battles more interesting. And your feedback will be very useful for this.​

Just a couple things:​
Selling the secrets doesn't affect anything at all, it's just a way to get some extra money if you don't care about being a completionist player.​
And, it's curious that you mentioned Grumblebee's design, there's a reason why it looks different and a bit scruffier than the other monsters, the thing is that it's based on a drawing of a good friend's little daughter: ^^​

12042974_539925689494733_1010115898006201910_n.jpg

Thank you so much again for your let's play video. It was great! :kaojoy:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@8-BitNovels I'm downloading it now. I'll post a video up on my channel when I have time to record!

Here is my last session I recorded;

Metthink

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's what I was searching for!!! my game needs a stream like this. I would be plaesure if you record Heroes of Time or/and Tales of Ágaris (Two games in the same universe), but if you could make only Heroes of Time it would be awesome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses

@Metthink Hey, I can't look at your game page? It says 'you do not have access to this game page'. Guessing you have linked it to your build page and not the actual game page?

As you already noticed, I mainly play games that need feedback. So if that is what you're searching for I'll help you out. I'm currently finishing up an offline review. Once that is done and I have time to record (and you send me the right link), I'll record your game and give you some feedback.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack