Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like it if you could take a look at my game if you have the time!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I'd like it if you could take a look at my game if you have the time!

I'll try to make time today to do both your games @BitBrosGames @Lilly and post them on youtube.

*Updated* Done:

Couldn't play your game Lilly, send you a DM

Last edited:

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
First of all, thanks so much for giving the game a try and taking the time to play it on your channel, although it's not quite the kind of game you like. :)
Thanks for your good words on the art, the mapping and such, and your advice to improve the game, which is always greatly appreciated! :kaopride:
The aim of the game is to let the player explore, find secrets, ask around for clues and have fun with it.​
About the story, yeah, I know it's not its strong point. It's intended as a parody on the genre, as you well remarked, but once you buy the initial premise that the game doesn't take itself very seriously —which many people don't do and it's perfectly ok, of course you can't be liked by everyone— little by little the underlying plot and the character's backstories become more relevant and evident, without forgetting it's a comedy, that is.​
You're right about the battle system, we've still got some more balancing to do in order to make battles more interesting. And your feedback will be very useful for this.​

Just a couple things:​
Selling the secrets doesn't affect anything at all, it's just a way to get some extra money if you don't care about being a completionist player.​
And, it's curious that you mentioned Grumblebee's design, there's a reason why it looks different and a bit scruffier than the other monsters, the thing is that it's based on a drawing of a good friend's little daughter: ^^​

12042974_539925689494733_1010115898006201910_n.jpg

Thank you so much again for your let's play video. It was great! :kaojoy:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90