Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I remember playing "The Lost" when you first put it out! I'm just getting back to the community and glad to see you doing LPs. I was curious if you'd like to check out our submission for the Touch the Stars Gamejam?

If so, you can find it here. Thanks, and hope all is well!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hey man! Well, technically I never stopped playing other devs their games. It's just that I don't record every game I play and some specifically ask me to give them private feedback. Currently, my wife and kids have vacation so I don't think I have time to record it anytime soon. Maybe I can give you some written feedback through discord? Otherwise, you'll probs have to wait a few weeks before I have time to record. Let me know! I'll gladly play your game.

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No worries! We would be happy to get your feedback, even if it isn't recorded. :)

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks so much for the playthrough. Your feedback was great and will certainly help us tweak the game now that the time limit for the jam is over. Was a fun watch!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrupterJ