Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
I Solved. Because i had move just the paste gamejolt and PLugins, not the entire js folder.
This was the error

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 13.29.png
    ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 13.29.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 10

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
The error persist :(

Maybe can be plugin incompatibility

Weird, i turned off all plugins, but continues

Ops! i noticed an error, when i active cloud save i get this error

Please man, make a test, Connect and walk for 2 minutes. The error occurs when Save Cloud is on and after walking after about 2 minutes.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 13.42.png
    ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 13.42.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 14.11.png
    ScreenHunter_221 May. 09 14.11.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DrXama

Dr.Xamã
Reaction score
First Language
Português-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The error persist :(

Maybe can be plugin incompatibility

Weird, i turned off all plugins, but continues

Ops! i noticed an error, when i active cloud save i get this error

Please man, make a test, Connect and walk for 2 minutes. The error occurs when Save Cloud is on and after walking after about 2 minutes.
- Please check your RPG MAKER MV version. Keep the latest version of the program.
- Make sure you have installed the plugin correctly.
- If the error persists, a specific support is required.
- In my production environment everything is working and the plugin behaves as expected.
Remember that I need as much information as possible, like videos and images of the error. I can't solve unknowns, so please give me all the details of your problem clearly. If your RPG MAKER MV cannot be upgraded, keep the Save Cloud disabled.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
You were alright man, i teste the demo and showed "saving".
One more doubt... In game api, Data Storage, did not show anything, but in the game showed saving.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_221 May. 10 07.40.png
    ScreenHunter_221 May. 10 07.40.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 3

DrXama

Dr.Xamã
Reaction score
First Language
Português-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You were alright man, i teste the demo and showed "saving".
One more doubt... In game api, Data Storage, did not show anything, but in the game showed saving.
jqzhxOI.png

The Game Jolt platform only allows the game developer to display and remove global items. The plugin is saving the information in the user profile, to interact with the saved data is necessary to make requests to the Game Jolt API.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
There is something from Gamejolt that i can send to the players? without plugin command.
I mean something external.

DrXama

Dr.Xamã
Reaction score
First Language
Português-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is something from Gamejolt that i can send to the players? without plugin command.
I mean something external.
Everything you can do as a developer is in your game's settings window and platform API. Now if you're looking for something specific you can contact Game Jolt support at contact@gamejolt.com or create a topic with your suggestion.

hovX8HH.png

ZainWD

i sing for u
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will this ever be updated to work with 1.6.1?

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I login the user automatically? I tried to save the name and token in game variables, but I can't find a way to do that... Some help will be appreciate

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nagomuyutori