Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A

Drag and Move Windows V 1.0

By Lecode

Introduction

This plugin was initialy made along with my TBS to allow the player to move windows on the screen at his ease.
I noticed it could be usefull for any other scene which want to give more control to player, so I release it as a standalone plugin.

Gif

https://imgflip.com/gif/16bfip

Terms of Use

-Credit required

-Free for commercial use

Plugin

Here.

Wilkituska

Advanced Chicken
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
That looks cool. Probably, I won't use this myself, but I guess this opens the possibility of other draggable objects, such as images and stuff, and that makes me happy  :D

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm kinda lost about how i set the windows i wanna drag.
Could you give an example?

Lecode

(─‿‿─)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
/ *
* @param Draggable Windows
* @desc List of draggable windows. Set Except:win1,win2... to drag all windows expect those in the list. Default: win1,win2
* @default Window_TitleCommand
*/

There are two ways:

-The first one consist of defining the list of draggable windows, each window's class separated by a comma.

Example: Window_SkillList,Window_ItemList

Means that the draggable windows are the skill window and the item window.

Window's class name can be found in their .js file.

-The second one consist of defining that all windows can be dragged, and setting exceptions for that rule.

Example: Except:Window_SkillList,Window_ItemList

All windows can be dragged except those.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it's valid to use Window_SkillHelp to move the help window in the skill scene, did i get it right?

Lecode

(─‿‿─)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, it's actually Window_Help. And it's the same window used in many scenes. (skill, item, equipment...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guangdi