First Language
Portuguese

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Wow, this is perfect to use in my Nodeboard system! Can you enable/disable this with a script call?

Edit: Hmm, the plugin works but i can't really use for what i intented. I thought this would make the map scroll if the mouse is near the edges. How it works now it's rather counter-intiutive and i had a hard time even clicking where i wanted to now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Densetsustudio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Am i allowed to edit your plugin and if so, what would i have to edit to make the scrolling faster? I am making a hayday, clash of clans like game, also mine also does not seem to scroll like the sample above,( even on a new game without other scripts to be added ) ? 

yongilcool

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
this is a nice plugin idea... but i kinda dislike the implementation. when i install the plugins. when i move the mouse (without clicking)... it drag the camera... i was expecting that i need to click and hold then move to drag the camera.. (like in some android / browser game) but just moving my mouse it already dragged. so it's so hard to control the camera... is that intended? if not can you fix it :D .

yongilcool

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I just tested this plugin in mobile (android) and it does not work ...     :(   could you plz enable this plugin also in android?? i really need this plugin..i will pay for it!

Fogomax

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Wow, this is perfect to use in my Nodeboard system! Can you enable/disable this with a script call?

Edit: Hmm, the plugin works but i can't really use for what i intented. I thought this would make the map scroll if the mouse is near the edges. How it works now it's rather counter-intiutive and i had a hard time even clicking where i wanted to now.
To turn on/off you can put this on a Plugin Command (first to turn on, last to turn off):

DraggableCamera setEnabled true- or -DraggableCamera setEnabled falseI can make what you are looking for, do you still need it?

this is a nice plugin idea... but i kinda dislike the implementation. when i install the plugins. when i move the mouse (without clicking)... it drag the camera... i was expecting that i need to click and hold then move to drag the camera.. (like in some android / browser game) but just moving my mouse it already dragged. so it's so hard to control the camera... is that intended? if not can you fix it :D .
You need click to grab the camera, it does not move alone. It happens every time?

Am i allowed to edit your plugin and if so, what would i have to edit to make the scrolling faster? I am making a hayday, clash of clans like game, also mine also does not seem to scroll like the sample above,( even on a new game without other scripts to be added ) ? 
Sure, nice idea. Now the plugin have the speed parameter, you can set to 1, 2, 2.3, whatever you want.

I just tested this plugin in mobile (android) and it does not work ...     :(   could you plz enable this plugin also in android?? i really need this plugin..i will pay for it!
Now it is compatible with mobile.

yongilcool

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
thnx it works fine in mobile now and you are a great programmer!

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
You need click to grab the camera, it does not move alone. It happens every time?
it happens every time...

i didn't need to click and hold to move my camera... it automatically follow my mouse...

the worst thing is... after i update the plugin to your newest version... somehow my character cannot move when i turn on your plugin >.<

Arise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I tried it in latest MV deployed as a single plugin, and is not working.
Camera moves only a little without clicking on the map, only because of mouse movement.
Also it moves in backwards direction, is not moving in the direction the mouse goes.

Can this be fixed? Thanks!

decinbr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately dont work with Parallax Map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KINGty