Dragon Ball Z Sprites/Tilesets (Do They Even Exist)

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I've been trying to look for DBZ sprites and tilesets so I can throw together a Dragon Ball Z fan game would anyone know how to make or find them? If you can make them awesome if not but you know where to find them then thats just as awesome any help what so ever is appreciated

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Making tiles from scratch would be way too much work. This is just a suggestion but I remember that made a pretty accurate map for fan of DBZ using DS+ tiles that you buy here.

The tiles include a lot of modern and Asian style tiles that could easily be passable for any anime based game. The sprites are simple enough for most to edit themselves however if you will find trouble with some I'm sure if you post in the request thread to edit a sprite or two for you, some artistic people would help you out.

Here is the map Dalph made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll certainly help you procure some sprites if you'll allow me, Demon God Démigra to be the main character.

Hahahahhahha, I do jest! I'll edit this post with sheets I find and if you need subtle changes to anything... Let me know. I may be able to help you.

A friend on Deviant Art has made a little "battle" sprite of myself, though, if you do feel generous enough to let me have a part in your story.
Findings

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa