Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
coollogo_com-353925.png
coollogo_com-29368820.png

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• This game was made in a short amount of time for Driftwood Gaming's 5-Minute Game Jam. The purpose of the game jam is to showcase some awesome action sequences and then share that coding with others. With that in mind, most of this game plays itself to better showcase the action sequences, after that it goes into "Free Battle Mode". It's buggy because I didn't really spend much time on this as the point was to showcase the main action sequences, but have fun. This game is approximately 5 minutes long, depending on how fast you read. There's a timer at the top so you can keep better track. Action Sequences are located within the game folder in .txt documents so you can copy and paste into your own games or modify as you see fit. Bug reports are always welcome!

Dragon Crystal X

Join Spellblade Tea as she battles the Evil Dark Lord Drifty. Drifty is close to capturing all the Dragon Crystal's and has unleashed his most powerful spell, the Arcane Beam, against Tea. Will she survive? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Crystal X!

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
DKTitle.JPG
DKTea.JPG
FightStart.JPG
DKFireball.JPG
DKEarth.JPG

DOWNLOAD LINK

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OMG, This is freaking EPIC!!! I love the story!!! I am so stoked to play this for the channel, I can't wait!
:XP1C:

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm uploading a hot fix right now if that's all right. The tech demo part runs in v1 but free play had a missing resource so I am uploading v1.2 to itch right now.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Of course, no problem. You can change it up until the submission period is over. :)

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Tea. That's a relief because I am updating it again. It's smaller and in my last patch I left the default weapon images on. So that's gone now.

V1_3 Now available for download.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Drifty and Tea play Dragon Crystal X!

Thanks for checking out the game!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperteddy1990