Dragon Engine - Ring Scene Menu

killerfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
To anyone downloading this, the direct links from mvplugins are not the up to date versions of the plugins, get the ones from github instead.

@Ramiro

This is really awesome, thank you so much for this plugin. Looks just like the secret of mana series.

Is there a way to choose the position of the menu category I want? Like if I want my magic to appear before the items or not. And is there a way to hide a command from the menu and show it when I want? Like the formation option just appear when I want or something?

Also I ran into a little bug. I'm using Moogle_X Equip Skill plugin, but when I select it from the menu, the faces from the party member don't appear. The main menu does lower in opacity, and I can choose the actor and the cancel, but the icons don't appear. Is it a problem on your end or moogle's?

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anything new to report? I'm keeping my eye on this plug-in! wondering if this bug got fixed yet?

Annnnd the google drive scripts worked perfectly :p  

I was saving as raw data from github, so I'm still not sure why the other links didn't work; but thanks for the manual upload. ;)

**Edit** Found a bug. Hold left or right to auto scroll the menu in a circle, and it will start to make a skipping motion.

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Plan on updating these?

Why exactly ? It does have all these features.

I'm not planing to add more things to an MV script right now, or ever, really...

If it's broken on PIXI V4, you may check out other rings menues, there are plenty and more mantained I guess...

tastwister95

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am trying to add the Yanfly Class Change and it doesn't show on the Ring Menu. I've added it before the Ring Menu section, and tried after, both of which had the icon parameter for the Class Plugin. Actually, none of the icons are showing up... and there's no error for the ring menu...

Edit: The no icons seems to be a seperate issue. I downgraded my RPGMV version and they show up again. The Class Change Core class menu doesnt show up still.

Last edited by a moderator:

N-Amata

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I have a problem. None of the icons in the Ring Menu show up.

gannon665

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I absolutely love this sort of idea. I'd love to see it apply to something like the Select Item command; where you could walk up to an NPC or event and the ring menu open to show all the items listed in your inventory, so you could select one for use. The same sort of thing could be said for a Select Skill menu. The style reminds me, like others have said, of Secret of Mana. I also get some Shining Force vibes from it as well.

Kraden96

Friendly Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will he ever update it for 1.5.2? This is an amazing plugin, I wish I could use it but the icons don't show up!

Keeps telling me "No parameters could be found for 'ShaderTilemap'"

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does this compatible with Vlue's crafting and quest system also casper's plugin because they modified the menu in some way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso