Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dragon Gods

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
Dragon Gods (name is TOTALLY up for debate) is a story/character-driven rpg. It’s slightly based on the Magical Girl genre in the anime/manga genre, just with a few twists. (Not like the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime. I can do dark, but not THAT dark.) Mechanically and graphics wise I cannot do much with since most of the time I a) normally play games for story and characters so while a very atmospheric game with incredible graphics will put me in awe, that isn’t what draws me into a game, (cough Undertale cough) and b) my patience with drawing is equivalent to a four-year-old waiting to open presents from Santa: non-existence.

• Turn-based combat: Yeah, yeah, it is Rpg maker’s specialty, sue me. This is not going to purely be the default turn-based combat. There is (or should be) real strategy in play so it is not just going to be “press a, hit, down a potion, rinse and repeat for X number of hours.”

5 main characters: Instead of the typical four characters only party, it’s a five-character party! Whooo!

A thick lore: While most of the game will take place in the human world, so to speak, the lore of the game is very prevalent in the game. And there is a plan to create a lore book so if the player forgets something they can look it up or there is lore I want to include, but I just couldn’t put it into the game and make it feel natural.

A grand story to be told: This isn’t going to be a simple “Fight minions until final boss comes and blast him with the power of friendship and love and corniness!” There are secrets that even the cute mascot characters do not know about!

Multiple endings: There will be two endings to this game: one alternate and one true! It is not going to be that hard to get the true ending (I personally hate it when to get the true ending is so vague and insanely hard to get that it’s a big why (Looking at you, Darksiders 3))

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Screenshot (374).pngScreenshot (378).png

(These are optional)
SECTION B: CHARACTERS

• Alice Weaver: A young, barely 20-year-old blonde woman who has finally gained enough money to move out to Cuham Hills to attend the college of her dreams: Greyview. Her major is in Graphic Design. She is a quiet, introverted woman with a care for others. At least... that is what it looks like on the outside.

Laylia Burns: A 22-year-old ginger woman with a heart for all and a want to get along with others. She attends Greyview for a teaching degree. "She is no doubt the most mature of the group." - Samson with a clear hint of sarcasm in his voice. Her motherly demeanor seems to hide something though...

Samson Carter: A 22-year-old brown haired man who feels like the world should liven up a bit. Always on the go and the youngest of four. Each of his brothers have achieved greatness in the sport world, now it's his turn on the Greyview Basketball team. Wonder why he goes to all these other classes, though...

Axis Drone: A 24-year-old blonde man, son of the multi-billionaire Aaron Drone, owner of Sun Tech. (NAME SUBJECTED TO CHANCE!!!) Despite clearly having enough cash to last a lifetime without needing to ever work, he attends Greyview to get started on his lawyer degree. Barely anyone knows him...

Xavier Quinn: A 27-year-old black haired man and the only guy in the group who can't attend Greyview. He lives with his great aunt Auntie and works with her at the Ice Cream Parlor. He's normally mistaken for a gangster based on how he dresses. It's not his fault he is stuck in what is considered the slums...

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• I know you are coming... The signs have been very clear…

To think that you have figured out how to escape the void...

You truly are a threat to all life…

At least we have the power to put the end to you...

Permanently.

Uh... yeah, about that... that power is missing.

WHAT?!

I-I don't know what happened! They are gone!​

An evil force threatens the multiverse... and it has fallen to five heroes who have been trained for this momen- wait I'm sorry, say that again?

The five heroes are a bunch of college aged adults? Ah, that's not too bad. At least it's not teenagers this time. Anyway, these fiv- what's that?

The heroes have no idea what the multiverse is? Not to worry. As I was- What?

They don't have training? Like at all? N-no problem. Now- QUIT INTURRUPTING ME!

They are humans?

We are doomed...
    No wait... not yet. As long as the humans don't get the dragon scales, we shall be fine! Null, the master of nothingness will fail! There is no way anyone can mess this up!

WHERE DID THEY GO?!

I-I don't know! We went to check on them, and they weren't there!

FIND THEM! TEAR APPART THE MULTIVERSE IF YOU HAVE TO!
    If Null get's his hands on them, it's over. UNDERSTAND!?

Okay, NOW we are doomed...

Th-though... maybe... just maybe... these... h-humans can pull together to d-defeat the dark lord and be the hero that they need to be!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT NONE OF THEM REALLY KNOW EACH OTHER AND HALF THE PARTY HATES THE OTHER HALF?! WHAT KIND OF RPG IS THIS?!

Someone fire the creator! They are crazy!

Shouldn't the protagonists at least tolerate each other's existence until they come together in a holy fusion of light and glitter and friendship?! And why are half of them male when this is based off of a dominantly female genre!?

Null... You won't win. I WON'T ALLOW IT!

YOU WILL FAIL!
    WHO IS THIS GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN SEEM TO KNOW I'M HERE?! THIS IS INSANE!

(What was this?)
    A combo of me staying up too late and trying to get people to get hooked to try out the game.
    Is willing to rewrite this as well...

DOWNLOAD LINK
Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a594u7798xbid1d/Project7.zip/file
Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7kz7u33t24afox/Project7+mac.zip/file (NOTE: I don't have a mac so i don't know if this will work.)

Do note that the demo is about 30 minutes long.
Also it is my first time using Mediafire so comment if it's not working

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar