Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Morizel Avery's terms of use are quite explicit - her resources may not be reposted. I have, therefore, removed them from your post. Please edit your post to provide a link to the resource in her thread.

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Morizel Avery's terms of use are quite explicit - her resources may not be reposted. I have, therefore, removed them from your post. Please edit your post to provide a link to the resource in her thread.
Okay. Can I provide a link to rpgtileset.com?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Why would you want to do that for Avery's resources? She doesn't have any resources posted there legitimately. I suspect that that web site has just lifted resources from wherever, and you cannot be sure that the credits and terms of service are accurate.

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why would you want to do that for Avery's resources? She doesn't have any resources posted there legitimately. I suspect that that web site has just lifted resources from wherever, and you cannot be sure that the credits and terms of service are accurate.
I do not know about the legality of this site. However, I know that the names of the authors of various resources are indicated there. What do you want to do with it?

Moreover, I suddenly ran into a problem when the authors prohibit the distribution of their own works without their permission. And these works become unavailable for various reasons. For example, the site with them was closed. Or it was blocked.

Why do I need SV Butlers? So that in battle the player’s SV sprite does not disappear if, in the storyline, it turns into a dragon.

If you don't want to help, then okay: no permission, no use!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Of course we want to help, but we also want to protect the artists who post here.
All you have to do is link to Avery's thread on this site, to the post where the image you want to use is.

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, okay!

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’ve been looking for a dragon character battler myself. Can’t really find any that match the rpg maker art style anywhere :/

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Me too. I can use Dragon only as monster, not playable character.

rpgtileset

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I work on rpgtileset.com
I deleted all the assets that were not allowed to be redistributed. I apologize for the ones who had their assets redistributed on another website without permission. I can assure you it was not intentional.

I didn't manually add the posts on the website, and I deleted all the posts I manually moderated. Every single asset links back to the source, whatever the source is - it was automated.

If anyone wants their assets deleted for any reason, you can click on the button report on any post, and I will remove it right away. On the other hand, if you want your name and assets to be known, you can upload them on the website for more reach. It's free, I don't make money from this, and I never claimed to own anything.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PopeUrban