Dragon Quest Remake (Demo) chat thread

Fira

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I Jason am having alot of trouble getting Dragon Quest Remake Demo to work without a lot of glitching on my 64 bit hp laptop. Here is the link to the game https://rpgmaker.net/games/10730/ which is Dragon Quest Remake (Demo) which its name is Dragon Quest Remake (95% Complete Demo). % is percent. Also needed information about my hp laptop is below.

Device specifications

HP Latpop 15-dw1xxx
Device name LAPTOP-LDT1I3HEA

Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 6405U @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.81 GB usable)

Device ID CBB37DD2-5AEA-4C8C-BFF1-171D3FFCBF32

Product ID 00325-81930-96345-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Windows specifications

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 2004

Installed on 1/5/2021

OS build 19041.746

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Support

Manufacturer HP

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi sweethearts! :kaoluv: Check out my review of @EntangledPear's totally oldskool The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of!
When you spend all day at work distracted by things you want to work on or try in your project and then by the time you get home, you are too mentally tired to concentrate so you just browse the forum instead and think of more things you won’t get to work on for a while.
Time to write some enemy behaviors, here's the stream link for those interested.

Call of duty 1&2 had an interesting cheat prevention method. Between levels the game unloads and reloads the engine dll. If you ever employ this method, make sure to include at least an md5 hash check. Otherwise I can just edit that dll and implant cheats into it.
Hi-Fi Rush is one of the coolest games I've seen in a while. I don't have a way to play it so I watched a friend and wow... I really wish I had a powerful enough computer for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peridon