Not open for further replies.

Safire

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Resource Type: Animated Battler or more neutral shaped dragon.

Maker Format: Mv

Art Style: Mv

Description: Strangely enough I have been searching for 2 hours for a dragon animated sv battler and have yet to find one. I also can't find any alternate art on it, I'd rather have a neutral one standing on its four legs than whatever this cool position is.

Reference Images: Dragon.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finished a (Working) full sheet but it's not perfect. I wasn't really able to develop a varity of different poses for the SV Sheet. I did my best but hopefully someone who has a lot more experience with this will give it a try.
RTP Dragon SV Battler.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

GalacticGod, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023