RMVXA Dragonball Z Fan game

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wasn't able to play the demo because I can't run RMVXA games, but I like the look of the game from the screen shot. I would say that as a long time Dragon Ball fan, I'm pretty burnt out on games following the main story. I think the Dragon World is so rich and full of potential, I have some ideas of my own for an original story. But regardless, I hope you keep working on it! :)

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wasn't able to play the demo because I can't run RMVXA games, but I like the look of the game from the screen shot. I would say that as a long time Dragon Ball fan, I'm pretty burnt out on games following the main story. I think the Dragon World is so rich and full of potential, I have some ideas of my own for an original story. But regardless, I hope you keep working on it! :)
What error are you getting? I'd love to help you figure it out. Is it a RTP issue? I have it set to download with the RTP.

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What error are you getting? I'd love to help you figure it out. Is it a RTP issue? I have it set to download with the RTP.
Oh no, don't worry, it's just that I'm using a Mac so I can't run the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?
Will be adding support for some core Pixi functionality to my extension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzmmorgan