pmcdaniel15

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi all.

Having trouble as the title suggests. Trying to convert my battlers to dragonbones format. I like to have enemies disappear on death instead of just standing their awkwardly.

I did a pretty extensive search and found nothing to fix this problem. Looking for advice, thanks.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I assume you're using Yanfly's Dragonbones plugin, but clarifying that (and linking to the plugin if possible) will likely help people give you an answer to this issue.

pmcdaniel15

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you, yes its Yanfly's

I'm also aware that there is a bug where sideview enemies now don't play the damage animation anymore - which I have found to be true. Not a huge deal - I've seen some other threads talking about this, but I'm still trying to figure out how to fix that as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.
Untitled Project.gif

Feel free to subscribe, cuz im gonna release it first there.
https://crashykk.itch.io/crashykk-retro-tileset
and_remember_tomorrow_beside_myself.jpg

The worst part about making custom stuff is, I can't really ask any of you why a second copy of the character randomly appears only when going SW, S, or SE and changing directions. Been bugging me for the last two days. On the plus side, look at the new random map pieces I made while thinking about it.:LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoyoRock