Jenfry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I took a dragonbones sprite that works correctly in an "almost-empty" project.
It does work. It's in dragonbones version 5.0, all the yanfly plugins are put in correct order and in the test project, it works.

Then I put the same sprite in the dragonbones asset of the game I am creating, I set the same notetags in the sprite, I put the blank image from the database as the dragonbones integration does require.

Everything seems to be the same but when I launch a test battle, my characters move correctly, then the dragonbone sprite looks stuck in the idle/walk position not moving, it performs the very first frame of the attack frameset and it remains stuck in it, then when it should turn idle/walking, it remains in the very first frame of the attack frameset.

When it's attacked from a character it perform the very first frame of the damage frameset and then it remains like that.

Everytime it should move in any way, it changes to the very first frame and the animation seems to be stuck in that frame, until next animation.

What should I do to make it move normally?

Maybe is there any known plugin that creates conflicts with yanfly dragonbones integration?

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

Jenfry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgot to mention, I am working on RPG Maker MV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khai2729