Dragonbones errors

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by GenoGold, Jul 22, 2018.

1. GenoGold

GenoGold Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    So Ive been trying to get dragonbones to work but i keep getting these errors. I want to be able to use dragonbone enemies to add a depth of coolness to my rpg I have images for The error, the plugins, the Libs folder and the java code.

I also cant get the dragonbones demo to work, creating the error seen in the last image. I was gonna use the notetags to kinda get started using dragonbones, but If this isnt the right place i can make a seperate thread for this later, my main cxoncer is getting dragonbones working in general.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses. <3

upload_2018-7-21_12-36-39.png upload_2018-7-21_12-37-16.png upload_2018-7-21_12-38-20.png upload_2018-7-21_12-38-0.png upload_2018-7-21_12-37-41.png upload_2018-7-21_12-43-26.png

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Unable to read file actor.json has nothing to do with the dragonbones.
    It means either your project files are damaged, or the filepath to the project does not follow networking rules.

Can you give the console output (F8) of those errors?

3. GenoGold

GenoGold Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Ander
    This is the demo downloaded straight from the dragonbones creators website, so something might not have been updated on his demo
    upload_2018-7-21_13-7-36.png
    upload_2018-7-21_13-8-16.png

4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That is useless - I asked for the console output, not the elements list.
    It's a different part of that structure, you can see the console tab on your Screenshots.

5. GenoGold

GenoGold Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Andar r OOOOH my bad, ive never used f8 before.

Heres the consol. I notice along with the actor.jason, its saying the same error with the dragonbones plugin as well. I know thats a seperate problem but it at least lets me know that the premade demo also is having issues with the plugin
    upload_2018-7-21_14-3-10.png

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  6. GenoGold

GenoGold Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Good news, I got the dragonbones intigration fixed after lots and lots of messing around. Turns out the two lib js files need to be put in theyre own folder. Now i just need to be able to access the demo to get the codes i need, sadly the demo wont reead any replacement Actors.json files either, so i cant get the sample code to use for my game.