Dragonbones errors

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
So Ive been trying to get dragonbones to work but i keep getting these errors. I want to be able to use dragonbone enemies to add a depth of coolness to my rpg I have images for The error, the plugins, the Libs folder and the java code.

I also cant get the dragonbones demo to work, creating the error seen in the last image. I was gonna use the notetags to kinda get started using dragonbones, but If this isnt the right place i can make a seperate thread for this later, my main cxoncer is getting dragonbones working in general.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses. <3

upload_2018-7-21_12-36-39.pngupload_2018-7-21_12-37-16.pngupload_2018-7-21_12-38-20.pngupload_2018-7-21_12-38-0.pngupload_2018-7-21_12-37-41.pngupload_2018-7-21_12-43-26.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unable to read file actor.json has nothing to do with the dragonbones.
It means either your project files are damaged, or the filepath to the project does not follow networking rules.

Can you give the console output (F8) of those errors?

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Ander
Unable to read file actor.json has nothing to do with the dragonbones.
It means either your project files are damaged, or the filepath to the project does not follow networking rules.

Can you give the console output (F8) of those errors?
This is the demo downloaded straight from the dragonbones creators website, so something might not have been updated on his demo
upload_2018-7-21_13-7-36.png
upload_2018-7-21_13-8-16.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is useless - I asked for the console output, not the elements list.
It's a different part of that structure, you can see the console tab on your Screenshots.

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Andar r OOOOH my bad, ive never used f8 before.

Heres the consol. I notice along with the actor.jason, its saying the same error with the dragonbones plugin as well. I know thats a seperate problem but it at least lets me know that the premade demo also is having issues with the plugin
upload_2018-7-21_14-3-10.png

Last edited:

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good news, I got the dragonbones intigration fixed after lots and lots of messing around. Turns out the two lib js files need to be put in theyre own folder. Now i just need to be able to access the demo to get the codes i need, sadly the demo wont reead any replacement Actors.json files either, so i cant get the sample code to use for my game.

Serthrakk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Andar why are you always so aggressive to people when you reply to them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vandso