DragonBones, I'm having trouble with it! Help!

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by SomebodySomething, May 2, 2019.

1. SomebodySomething

SomebodySomething Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've tried anything I can think of to try fixing this, and reading other people's DragonBones threads, but nothing is working. I really need some help.
    upload_2019-5-1_21-28-29.png
    I have no clue what might've caused this, at all.

Update 1:
    I was able to get it to this point here by following an already existing thread, but I'm stuck again.
    [​IMG]I'm guessing it's having trouble loading the assets, so it's crashing at this point?

Update 2:
    I tried to delete the sprites that the game wasn't able to load, but the error log went back to looking like my first post.

The second error log only started to happen when I changed my game from not using side view, to using it.

Is this plugin only for side view games? If so, I'm probably gonna have to look around to see if there's one I can get working easier..

I'm gonna try deleting every Dragonbone file and then starting again

Update 3:
    Okay. I think the whole problem is with how I'm doing the notes, but.. I have no clue how to do it right.
    I took out all the custom files I made and am only using the assets that came with the plugin..

Maybe if I check everything I can find by Yanfly and the other guy on Dragonbones I can find a tutorial or something? (Someone please link any kind of note tutorial..)

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. SomebodySomething

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't know how to delete posts h

I've taken all the posts I did and combined them into the top one so the others can be deleted. If I can't find out how to delete the others, I'll edit what I have here already instead like Kes said

3. SomebodySomething

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I tried to delete the sprites that the game wasn't able to load, but the error log went back to looking like my first post.

The second error log only started to happen when I changed my game from not using side view, to using it.

Is this plugin only for side view games? If so, I'm probably gonna have to look around to see if there's one I can get working easier..

4. SomebodySomething

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm gonna try deleting every Dragonbone file and then starting again

5. SomebodySomething

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay. I think the whole problem is with how I'm doing the notes, but.. I have no clue how to do it right.
    I took out all the custom files I made and am only using the assets that came with the plugin..

Maybe if I check everything I can find by Yanfly and the other guy on Dragonbones I can find a tutorial or something? (Someone please link any kind of note tutorial..)

6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Member name, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Actually that quintuple posting!! If you want to add something, and it is less than 72 hours since your last post and no one has posted since you, please use the Edit button and add it into that earlier post.