Dragonbones integration error

Xenocidal

Shadow Rider
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, I wonder if I am the only one who has had this issue since I cannot find any threads that discuss the particular issue that I am having. I try to play my game after installing the dragonbones software but for some reason I keep getting the same error. I have double and triple checked the installation process from creating dragon bones to getting the assets and js files set up correctly. I have even had this error while trying to use the preloaded assets that came with the installation package. I have included screen shots of the issue I am having. Please if someone can help? I have been trying to figure this out for a few weeks.
2017-10-01.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Product Discussion and Support' is for issues arising from Resource Packs and software published by Degica. Dragonbones software is not in that category.
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, I wonder if I am the only one who has had this issue since I cannot find any threads that discuss the particular issue that I am having. I try to play my game after installing the dragonbones software but for some reason I keep getting the same error. I have double and triple checked the installation process from creating dragon bones to getting the assets and js files set up correctly. I have even had this error while trying to use the preloaded assets that came with the installation package. I have included screen shots of the issue I am having. Please if someone can help? I have been trying to figure this out for a few weeks.
I doubt I can help, but maybe someone who sees your response here can. Have you tried running the sample game that came in the larger package?

Gray96

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was having the same problem, and it appears I've found the answer! It seems that the scripts added to the html file check for the two newly added js files (dragonBones.js and dragonBonesPixi.js) to be in a FOLDER, which must itself be named simply "dragonbones". So basically, if you open your game folder and go through js --> libs --> ... Once you are there, create a new folder and name it "dragonbones" (all lower case), and put both of those aforementioned js files inside. This fixed the problem for me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1