Dragonbones integration error

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Xenocidal, Oct 5, 2017.

  1. Xenocidal

    Xenocidal Shadow Rider Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    USA
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys, I wonder if I am the only one who has had this issue since I cannot find any threads that discuss the particular issue that I am having. I try to play my game after installing the dragonbones software but for some reason I keep getting the same error. I have double and triple checked the installation process from creating dragon bones to getting the assets and js files set up correctly. I have even had this error while trying to use the preloaded assets that came with the installation package. I have included screen shots of the issue I am having. Please if someone can help? I have been trying to figure this out for a few weeks.
    2017-10-01.png
     
    #1
  2. Kes

    Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

    Messages:
    21,110
    Likes Received:
    10,722
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'Product Discussion and Support' is for issues arising from Resource Packs and software published by Degica. Dragonbones software is not in that category.

    I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

     
    #2
  3. bhindi1224

    bhindi1224 NOT Indian Okra Veteran

    Messages:
    295
    Likes Received:
    167
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I doubt I can help, but maybe someone who sees your response here can. Have you tried running the sample game that came in the larger package?
     
    #3
  4. Gray96

    Gray96 Veteran Veteran

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    5
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was having the same problem, and it appears I've found the answer! It seems that the scripts added to the html file check for the two newly added js files (dragonBones.js and dragonBonesPixi.js) to be in a FOLDER, which must itself be named simply "dragonbones". So basically, if you open your game folder and go through js --> libs --> ... Once you are there, create a new folder and name it "dragonbones" (all lower case), and put both of those aforementioned js files inside. This fixed the problem for me!
     
    #4
    Luminescences likes this.

Share This Page