DragonBones

Ladysmaell

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I feel like such an idiot to keep asking questions.
So I've recently tried out the DragonBones plugin and I've followed the instructions to install and the Plugin just refuses to work.
I was using the 1.5.2 build but have just updated to the latest Beta and keep getting this message:

Attachments

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ladysmaell I had this same error trying to revert back to v1.5.2. I eventually had to replace everything related to that plugin with fresh copies of them. As for 1.6.1, the plugin might not be compatible anymore.

Ladysmaell

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It didn't even work when I used 1.5.2, The only time it has worked is when I've used the dragonbones sample project. So I know the plugin works it just doesn't want to work when I use it outside the sample project.

ItsAlterity

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a similar issue, and what I ended up doing is copying over the index file, not copy-pasting the script. See if that does it, I'd like to know as I want to make the plugin work for a newer version before I transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir