Dragonbun HD Item Icons

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose.

This pack contains 36 beautifully crafted icons at 250x250 pixels in size, including:
  • Broken bottle
  • Leaves
  • Herb variations
CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Marimo if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

O6Teen.png

COMMISSION:

Marimo is not currently open for commission, but she has more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

gU0UWl.gif

These borders can be used for any engine or any purpose.

This pack contains 57 beautifully crafted icon borders at 250x250 pixels in size, including:​

• Modern/scifi borders
  • Medieval/fantasy borders
  • Colorful variants
  • "Shiny," "Rare," "Super Rare," "Legendary," etc. variants
zGfqwA.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Marimo if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

Marimo is not currently open for commission, but she has more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:
3zi9kZ.png
DkjGT7.png
nhmIvR.png

The screenshots on this page are from RPG Maker MZ. If you are using the VisuStella Core plugins, you can show these icons in the inventory window!

This pack contains 280 beautifully crafted icons at 250x250 pixels in size, including:
  • Clubs
  • Spiked clubs
  • Scythes
  • Spears
  • Elemental variations
You will also receive Faceset variations which make it easier to use the icons in the RPG Maker messagebox!

You will also find a spritesheet of these icons sized at 32x32, which are perfect for smaller item icons!

They can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise! Please read the Terms of Use when you download!

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

COMMISSION:

DISTRIBUTION:

NnHy3l.png

VGpxTv.png

LEOviO.png

UFwr6l.png

OFglHV.png
slvm8W.png
QmPWdH.png

Last edited:

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
========================================
2021 June 7th Update

DRAGONBUN ITEM BORDERS - PACK 1

These borders can be used for any engine or any purpose.

This pack contains 57 beautifully crafted icon borders at 250x250 pixels in size, including:​

• Modern/scifi borders
  • Medieval/fantasy borders
  • Colorful variants
  • "Shiny," "Rare," "Super Rare," "Legendary," etc. variants
zGfqwA.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

COMMISSION:

DISTRIBUTION:

EXAMPLES OF USE:
3zi9kZ.png
DkjGT7.png
nhmIvR.png

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2021 June 19th Update

Hi everyone! We've released a new update for the first Dragonbun Freebies pack, with a 32x32 iconsheet that's perfect for RPG Maker MV/MZ. :D

We're also working on converting all icons to Faceset sheets so that they can be used in messageboxes!

Thank you for all of your continued support, and we look forward to releasing new icons soon. <3

RR8DCX.png

AhwYWm.png

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2021 July 4th Update
========================================​

The screenshots on this page are from RPG Maker MZ. If you are using the VisuStella Core plugins, you can show these icons in the inventory window!

This pack contains 280 beautifully crafted icons at 250x250 pixels in size, including:
  • Clubs
  • Spiked clubs
  • Scythes
  • Spears
  • Elemental variations
You will also receive Faceset variations which make it easier to use the icons in the RPG Maker messagebox!

You will also find a spritesheet of these icons sized at 32x32, which are perfect for smaller item icons!

They can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise! Please read the Terms of Use when you download!

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

COMMISSION:

DISTRIBUTION:

NnHy3l.png

VGpxTv.png

LEOviO.png

UFwr6l.png

OFglHV.png
slvm8W.png
QmPWdH.png

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
DkjGT7.png

Where in the numerous plugin settings can this be configured? )

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Where in the numerous plugin settings can this be configured? )

Previously, we included a snippet of code that you could put in, but the VisuStella team very kindly added it as a base feature of the VisuStella Items & Equips Core which works a lot more smoothly.

Check out this page: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Items_and_Equips_Core_VisuStella_MZ
and do a CTRL + F search for <Shop Picture Name: filename>

You can add that to an item's notetags, and the HD image will appear in the item menu and shop menu. There are also more notetags if you scroll down to configure its size, position, opacity, etc. :thumbsup-left::ehappy:

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you so much for the answer )

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cungcapbomnuoc