hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i do believe that is the PSx version of the game (the snes is called FF2 not FF4) which has a much eaiser beginning then the snes version (overall more challanging but easier at the beginning while being harder later)
I suppose its the SNES version then: 

You're absolutely right. Never assume. =)

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bumping due to a massive overhual in machanics, and can start working on the demo cuase the docter said i was clear to work.... (when demo is release i do believe some machanics will be missing as no plug in for it is out during that time)

beenbaba

Slowly getting there
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I like what I see so far, one thing though 60-100 hrs!?!?! That is a serious amount of work to make that engaging and fun for the player that whole time. The development time will be insane, let alone the amount of hours needed to playtest it. It's very ambitious but if you can pull it off then kudos.

Do you have a team or is it just you?

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i have a team, and anything we dont have in the team we seek out :D

we are gonna put everything we know about a good RPG into this game

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
new update.... i think we only have a few more kinks to work out, we hope to start making big strides in the project now, expect a demo in two weeks

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok have to postpone the demo a few weeks..... one of the major machanics (one that will dramticly change the out come of testing of scenes and battle balance) that we need for the demo wont come out for 2 weeks.. also a member of our team is currently being forced on vacation by her family.. but will try our best to have the demo out the week following the release of the plug in and our team mate's return

also due to some financial issues the imgs in the demo may or may not coincide with the imgs in the final release

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
starting tomorrow work on the first demo release will begin.... we plan on updating this several times as the game progresses.... but first demo will be thru the first dungeon/quest/arc so hope to see a good turn out   :D  anyone who is interested .... um can you tell me how to post a demo.... seriously we never actually "finished" a game as in never released it....we have 50 open projects but none have gone past final edit stage before we move on....like how to i compact it and such....

Last edited by a moderator:

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Well, the easiest way would be to upload it to a site like mediafire.com and the put the Link to the file in the description.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
slight bump with new bios for every character if anyone wants to help flesh them out a little please give your ideas

Anthyny

Mantis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Your original post says characters stats are going to be "throw a lot of nines here" ?

I understand you said you want extensive character development, but just adding more numbers is difinitely not the answer to that. There are a plethora of ways to add character development without just leveling up 9998 more times to have 999,999,999 Hp, I'd definitely try to scale that back on a personal opinion.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no no.... that is for combat.... i mean character development as in story wise

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
can I be a beta tester? I'll work for cookies :D

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just informing those looking forward to this and those who are watching its progress.... the game is being put on hold while we start work on another project Dragon's Requiem: Flight of the Crimson Dragon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesuProYT