Drakath's Recolor Shop - Back!

Drakath

Kuro no Kishin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
I think it's time for a bump? It was more than 72 hours ı guess...

And.. really? isn't there anyone who wants some recolor?

EDIT: I've just read the rules topic again. OK, bumping a shop may be silly but I'm so much bored and I want requests that I can do. And... I hope I don't get warned because of this... (Well, even if I do get warned it means I should not do it again right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

SolHerald

Flaming Crimson Angel
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I found you right on time, I would like you to recolor a lich sprite to match a Lich battler I found here is the sprite: $Lich.png and the battler: Lich.png , basically follow the color scheme of the battler and I'll be happy, (so, I think that the green part should be the sort of red that matches the battlers red and the blue part of the sprites cloak probably just needs to be darkened to match. But of course I have no recoloring skill so you should probably go with your instinct. :D ) Thanks a ton!

Drakath

Kuro no Kishin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
OKi here is my first try. I really messed up but I'm gonna ask one thing. Did you like the upper parts being purple? I mean its reddish blue in the battler image so i think something like this would fit. If you liked it I'll go on and try to make it look not "messed up".

SolHerald

Flaming Crimson Angel
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*Wolf Whistle* That's beautiful! The color scheme is beautiful! B)

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Hello, I would like you to edit some sprite and facesets for me. Yes, they're Kaduki resources:

$Actor10.png

Actor10.png

Actor10_ex.png

What I want is to recolor all the blue (cloak, hat, eyes) to red and all the purple(hair) to pink.

Drakath

Kuro no Kishin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses

This is what I got after a few minutes. ıf you didn't like I might work on it again. Actually I'm gonna work on the sprite again even if you don't want me to.. I really didn't like it.

EDIT: Here my second result for the sprite.

smh19294

The Frosty Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
nevermind: 3

WinningZero1

Legendary Hero
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Assuming you're still active (last actual post was last year), could you recolor the faces to look like the sprite I recolored?

Basically, I want a dark-ish red scarf.

[Edit: they're Kaduki ressources, of course]

actor101.png

Actor101.png

Do you do 'pictures'? If so, I'd like my picture for this char redded too, but it's not absolutely necessary.

[Another Edit: NOT my own work. Just found it, shrunk it & fixed it to work with Omegas7's character select script]

*OPTIONAL*

face112.png

smh19294

The Frosty Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for having this service. My previous post was already taken care of but I would like to ask for something else.

I wanted to know if you can recolor the blue in both of these girl's shirts to this magenta please.

All of the shirt on this left one                     And the blue border of her clothes and waist.

This is the magenta I would like. But whatever you suggest is fine.

Thank you so much for your help.

Drakath

Kuro no Kishin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
smh19294, I can't see the pictures you posted so I can't really do it untill you re-upload them so that I can see.

WinninngZero1, as you said the last post was last year so I wasn't even looking at the topic... If you still need it done, I'm starting right now.

Here are my results:

Well, the thing on his waist was a bit darker so this is what my quick result became. If you want it so they are same/more similar colors I can do that too.
And the faces:

And because I made this too quick, there might be somethings that are off. Tell me if you see something wrong.

EDIT: I'm now working on your request smh19294. I'll be continuing to edit this post to avoid double posting when I'm finished.

Take a look at these, let me know how you think:
http://postimg.org/gallery/7goc9vcg/6eeaa972/
http://postimg.org/gallery/1oh8p1bk/c75868e3/

ZAiKAi

Ultimate Baka
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha, who knew the first place I would look in to get these Kaduki pictures recolored would be a recolor shop that does a lot of Kaduki recolors?

I would like the attached pictures to be recolored, I would like for the hair to be a light blond (so yellowish) and blue, instead of red and pink. I would also like for his coat to be red. EDIT: And also I would like for his eyes to be a more transparent light gray.

$Actor63.png

Einrik1.png

Einrik2.png

Drakath

Kuro no Kishin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
I'm working on it, I'll edit this post when I get my results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux