draw skill system

quiloulou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
c+
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bonjour je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un serait assez gentil pour develloper un script pour piocher des sorts
chaque tour vous piocherez un des sorts possédé et le reste du combat se deroule classiquement, les sorts piochés seront dans l'option sorts et l'orsqu'ils sont utilisés ils seronts retirés du menu (on peut encore les piocher)
dans les notetag des sorts on pourra marquer la probabilitée de piocher le sort ainsi que le nombre de fois maximum qu'il peut etre pioché

google traduction:

Hello i would like to know if someone would be kind enough to develop a script to draw spells
Each spell will draw one of the spells and the rest of the battle will be classically drawn, the spells drawn will be in the spell option and when used they will be removed from the menu (you can still draw them)
In the notetag of the spells it will be possible to mark the probability to draw the spell as well as the maximum number of times that it can be drawn

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...
I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery_Liu