Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm using this
C2cO3LG.gif

which creates speech bubbles that are anchored to events (can move around with them) and aren't limited by number.However, they don't have the windowskin border that normal windows do
I know that Window script is hidden (?), but I'm wondering if it's possible to emulate somehow, just to splice the Window.png and draw the border sprite on the speech bubble?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello, try this:

Or this:

Good luck

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here's a direct link to Yami's Pop Message system.
https://github.com/suppayami/rmvxa-collection/blob/master/yami-script-ace/10 - Pop Message.txt

It requires Basic Module.
https://github.com/suppayami/rmvxa-collection/blob/master/yami-script-ace/01 - BasicModule.txt

How to Use:

Use these code inside your message:

\bm[x] – Make message window pop on event x. Set x to 0 to pop on actor.
\cbm – This will cancel manually pop message.

Preview-
9JvlKEV.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, what these do is they only make the message appear above a specified event
They don't move with the event if it moves, so they don't stay "anchored"
Also, it pauses the game and prevents player moving, just like a regular text message

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th Nov to 2nd Dec (2021)

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Necrozys