Draygone's streaming RPGM games, again!

Discussion in 'Maker Casual' started by Draygone, May 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    In less than 40 minutes, I'll be continuing Geiken. As a reminder, I'll be streaming it every Monday & Saturday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT. If you can't watch them live, they'll still be available to watch after they're over.
    www.twitch.tv/draygone

atoms and Orgaya like this.
  2. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    My playthrough of Geiken is still ongoing at Twitch (and it's going great), but for those of you who would rather watch playthroughs at YouTube, I've started posting that there. Each stream will be split into smaller episodes, with each episode going up every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kd-uZiIb9_tNDlXOBcHuf30Unq4d8kB

And while you're at YouTube, I've posted a short little playthrough of an RPG Maker 1 game by Dave Carter called Nano-Bot, which is a 2D platformer with gravity mechanics: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGORzes--NI

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    atoms likes this.
  3. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Edit: Gonna try an experimental stream schedule.

Geiken will now be streamed every Thursday & Saturday (same time as usual, 5pm Eastern/10pm GMT).

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  4. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm getting close to the end of Geiken. Yup, still playing it after all this time. It is easily the biggest RPG Maker game I've ever played. It's also one of the best! If you haven't been catching my streams, the best thing to do is watch my YouTube uploads of it, which are still in the first half of the game: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kd-uZiIb9_tNDlXOBcHuf30Unq4d8kB
    The private videos are scheduled to go public on a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday schedule.

And of course, if you wanna play, the game itself can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/geiken.46065/

Orgaya, lianderson and atoms like this.
  5. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    At long last, I have finished Geiken. And... I did not get the best ending. I wanna see someone try for the best ending. Even if they have to use the guide included with the game, with one of the goals being to stay on course for the "defiance" path. This game is good enough that it deserves other playthroughs. See my previous post for links.

By the way, seems the YouTube playthrough will be totalling 111 episodes. Earlier today, I posted episode 40. So you got plenty of time to catch up if you wanna watch it. (Again, see links in my previous post.)

As for the next game on my to-do list, I am returning to the first RPG Maker on the PlayStation 1. It'll be a silly adventure/quasi-platforming game called Roseanne's Adventure. It's a sequel to a game I streamed a few years back called Josh's Adventure. I enjoyed that game, so I assume I'll enjoy this one. And I'll be streaming it every Thursday & Saturday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    lianderson and atoms like this.
  6. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Roseanne's Adventure was a significantly shorter game. In fact, I'm already done with it.

So next up is Downfall FES Re:Boot, an RPG Maker MV game created by @JtheDuelist! I'l be starting it Thursday at Twitch, and will be streaming it every Thursday & Saturday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

atoms likes this.
  7. JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist Just a dev who actually got a game finished Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well, it isn't that long of a game (last streamer took maybe four hours), but I do feel like I did a good job with it.

8. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Last streamer took four hours, I took seven. I am consistantly pretty slow at playing games, but that's because I intentionally take my time and take everything in.

Yup, I have finished Downfall FES Re:Boot! If you missed it, the Twitch playlist can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/ziUBnACRshUBKA
    (Gonna be four videos. I'll add the second two after I trim them up later this week.)

So what's next on my to-do list? Well, I think I'm gonna take a break from requests to tackle an old game that I've been wanting to tackle for a long time, Spheer on RPG Maker 2. For those unaware, RPG Maker 2 was a 3D RPGM that released on the PlayStation 2. And Spheer appears to be a... rather colorful 3D puzzle game.

[​IMG]

I'll be streaming that every Thursday & Saturday at 4pm Eastern / 9pm GMT.

Meanwhile, over at YouTube, I have started posting my playthrough of The Lost, by @Dutch Power Creations. As a reminder, this was an RPG Maker MV demo I streamed at Twitch earlier this year, about a tribe at war against a powerful nation.
    The 7-stream playthrough has been split into 27 episodes, and they will go public on a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday schedule.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kd-uZiIb9-KzRNX6dx8JwL-GcHvOrOJ

And last but not least, I have a Discord server, now!
    Along with general chatting, I also use it to announce all my let's plays and streams. If you're interested, hop on in:
    https://discord.gg/P7YhVdr

Dutch Power Creations likes this.
  9. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    So as it turns out, Spheer was a pretty dang good game! Totally recommended if you have the means to play it. And that sadly ain't likely. So instead, I will point you in the direction of my playthrough at Twitch: www.twitch.tv/collections/uoSPtvzithWiaw

So what's next on my to-do list? Another RPG Maker 2 game, this one very different from the last! The game is SD Paradise, a pseudo-platformer starring an orange bear. The game was never completed, but I think it's interesting enough to show off, anyway. In fact, I showed it off once before, back in 2009. But, that playthrough sucked, and I wanna do better. I'll be starting it up in just a bit today at Twitch: www.twitch.tv/draygone

It'll likely take two streams to beat, with the second being on Saturday.
    Both streams at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

10. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I wish I would remember to do this more than 30 minutes before stream time. I have finished showing off SD Paradise on RPG Maker 2, and am moving on to RPG Maker 3 to play... something. It's like a pair of games in one, Temple of Despair & Animal Dash, the latter being... a solo racing game? That'll be starting, like I said, in 30 minutes at Twitch.
    www.twitch.tv/draygone

And, by the way, for those who missed SD Paradise, the streams can be found here:
    www.twitch.tv/collections/LH6RrdcEuRWhNQ

11. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    And then it turns out that was a one-stream game. So on Saturday, I'm gonna start up a different RPG Maker game, this one a mystery/horror game called Siren's Reef. It's a sequel to a game I let's played years ago, and I expect this to be as good as the first game.

12. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Guess I'm not starting Siren's Reef today, after all. Lost my voice. Kinda need that to stream.
    Oh well, guess I'll start it on Thursday instead, at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

13. Draygone

Draygone Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    lianderson likes this.