RMVXA Dream Tear - Elementar Rising 3 - Rise of Disorder - Demo/Released

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey no problem XD sorry for the lateness myself it's gotten busy over here, I feel you on late night project work, lol half why I've been away myself lol. I've been using Photoshop, so far it's worked pretty well for the more drawn out background stuff, but I'll check some of those others out, anything that can like vector resize without distorting the image is good.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey no problem XD sorry for the lateness myself it's gotten busy over here, I feel you on late night project work, lol half why I've been away myself lol. I've been using Photoshop, so far it's worked pretty well for the more drawn out background stuff, but I'll check some of those others out, anything that can like vector resize without distorting the image is good.
no worries,
You might have a little problem with the distortion tho (stick to photoshop for the vector resizing) I’m still looking for a solution to this one, but haven’t yet found any good free programs that don’t distort even a little bit of the image. So tread carefully on that one.

I’d still recommend trying out both tiled and MediBang though, just make sure MediBang is set to the right setting (look up a quick tutorial on the main website for this/ or a quick google search works to) the distortion isn’t that bad in my honest opinion but it really depends on you and what you’re looking for, remember for free programs they actually offer a lot for the value.

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
There is so much visual works in there, you had to parallax your maps. That is much more than many of us are coureageous to make. ^^

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AnonymousArtist_007
Hey sorry for the late reply this month has gotten crazy busy! But thanks, I think I had tried media bang, but my computer was lagging pretty badly with it in places. Hopefully though iit was the version, I'll see check into it!

Hey thanks! Yeah it's a ton of work, but it's turning out to be worth it in the end, I'm glad you enjoyed what you've seen here! Have more dropping about it and a possible discord server as well soon!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was the old version, definitely upgrade cause the new version of MediBang has a ton of awesome new features including the iCloud library and the book/comic creator mode. It’s definitely worth a revisit.

Ps, it's for iPad too which I also use, but the iPad version currently does not include some of the new MediBang features (especially the two I just mentioned) so just be aware of that

PPs, I also agree with the above comment. :)

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
XD okay great then, yeah I'll have to check back into that.

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have a little snippit of an area in the works, after this place is finished, the game will pretty much be done, well base anyways, I still need some voices, but yeah all that'll be left are extras, touch up's etc. Getting a new trailer together soon, and a discord so just hang in there a little longer guys!^^

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Final trailer for the game, I'm working on getting a discord together.

So far though really enjoyed how it came out, it just shows more of the gameplay, with brief descriptions. Flashing warning in places as well.

Here is a Discord link you guys, here you can check out all the previous updates, and even catch up with myself here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey, sorry I hadn’t replied in a bit, I didn’t get any notifications and figured you where busy. Looks great BTW keep us posted. :rwink:

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey not a prob bud! Glad you liked it! XD I guess we're all pretty busy with getting our stuff completed! Yeah I had put out the discord, on the first post, and I think the post above yours there, but here it is again, as well as a sample of some music I had to recompose, because the older just didn't sound rainy and stormy enough. I'm still on track to get the game finished this month though so woo! Guess we'll see how it pans out!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds good, I’m working on a system for a board game myself but it currently has me stumped. Looks like we’re all booked these days am I right XD.

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks and XD yeah seems like it, are you making the board game using rpg maker? Ironically, though I'm just awaiting some extra stuff for DT3 here, I had made a board type mini game in some random off shoot project I'm thinking of adding into DT3. If you are using RMVX Ace or any other, I might be able to help you out with the coding part there. I just recall doing like, touch events, variables, and switches, and have it randomize a dice value for the amount of steps you can move or something. The big factor came with making up the graphics for it lol.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m using MV actually, and just putting in the finishing touches on the mechanics now. It was... difficult.... to figure out you could say but then again I have a really unique and complex system so yeah... after which is onto the next part which is graphics and finally the last which is text. (For context I’m making a text based adventure survival horror board game)

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey great! That sounds pretty interesting, a text based styled horror game, makes me think of a kind of visual novel. Also that sounded difficult, but at least you got through that part of things.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not exactly, found a bug in the program that’s causing freezing, I figured it out but it’s a pain in the behind to fix. Long story short I have to redo ALL of my code for approximately 999 events on my map. (Did I mention it was a big map?) XD

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
x_x urgh that bites bud. I guess though it's good you've found the problem though, just yeah that's even more dev crunch time added. (Low key working in all these extra NPC's and some events now with voices...Nearly there....Nearly there..)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah. I’m taking a break day today. Got an ear infection. it literally feels like.... pain, swelling pain, combined with a toothache (my teeth are fine btw)

long story short, super sick and might be out of commission for a couple of days which suck.

jad4321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ouch bud, wishing you a fast recovery! Take your time! Nothing worse than dealing with ear infections or head colds. Get well soon bud. I'll hopefully soon have some other updates for the project here, and a possible release ready, I'll keep you guys noted.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You’re doing a great job, keep at it (but take breaks if you need to, nothing is worse then burnout)

BuilderInc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The trailer looks fantastic so far. It seems that you poured alot of work into your game, i like the artstyle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite