Not open for further replies.

Kazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As a way to break the ice with this community I want to see people's suggestions for dream worlds they would like to see in my game Noctal Key.These can be based on dreams you had or something you came up with on the spot. I will pick the 6 best entries and use them for my game. You will be credited in the game.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A world where by you are dreaming if you think I care. Oh wait... we're already there... ^_^

What is your game about?  Kinda hard to make a 'dream world' for a game that you have no idea about.  I mean, street fighter characters are unlikely to dream about magic spells and vice versa.. :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My understanding is that to run a contest you have to clear it with the staff here.  Either way this is most certainly not the place for this.  Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb