Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2021/03/01
Hi Everyone,

This is Andy from Dreams Circle. Today I'm happy to announce the release of the 2nd EVFX pack!

EVFX02_Header.png

EVFX02_ScreenshotAll.png

As stated before, all EVFX will come with 3 FREE VFX/SFX pairs, so head over to:

https://dreams-circle.itch.io/evfx-slash

Scroll all the way down, and add them to your collection!

Stay Safe!

===
2021/01/01
Hi Everyone,

This is Andy from Dreams Circle. It's been almost half a year since the release of RPG Maker MZ, and I know there has been a lot of demand for more assets for the new overhauled animation engine that runs Effekseer animations.

Coinciding with the start of 2021, I'm extremely happy and proud to present to the RPG Maker community the new brand of assets to follow the footsteps of the acclaimed "Animations Collection" and "Animations Select" series: the Evolved Effects, or EVFX Series.

There are two major differences between EVFX and our prior works that we felt made this series deserve its dramatic name:

1. Every effect animation now comes with a complementary, premium sound effect that has been meticulously engineered to fit the visuals perfectly.

2. With the effects being rendered in real-time, you can use the parameters in the engine to scale, rotate, slow, speed-up, etc. every animation without worrying about visual degradation and pixelation.

EVFXIcons.png

Without further ado, we proudly present "EVFX Sanctuary", remember to turn up your sound!

EE01_Header.png

EE01_ScreenshotAll.png

We are also very pleased to announce that for every EVFX pack, out of the 20 VFX/SFX pairs in the pack, 3 of them will be made available for FREE and for everyone to download and try out. Head over to:

and scroll all the way to the bottom to download the "EVFX Sanctuary SAMPLE.zip" and give them a spin!

Happy 2021 and stay safe!

- Dreams Circle

Last edited:

Nowis-337

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Those are some beautiful effects! Amazing work as always :D

Heartless_Angel

Lv. 666
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The master of skill animations is back, happy new year anyone, those look amazing like always ;)

chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG thanks for these amazing work~

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are lovely. Will these be made available for MV though? As much as I would like to move over to MZ, the project I’m working on uses MV plugins for features that MZ doesn’t have yet and probably won’t for a while if at all.

MinjoMaster

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your stuff is actually so good it hurts. Probably gonna pick these up at some point. I'm a really big fan of the idea of pre-packaging sound effects, that's something I've always struggled with when making animations... Lots of the time it doesn't sound "just right" and I wind up fussing over it for way longer than I should. But all of these fit perfectly.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nowis-337 @Heartless_Angel @chocopanda Thank you! You're all too kind.

@MinjoMaster Believe me when I say that I've probably been the most annoyed at my own animations not having matching sound effects. It took a few years to get here but going forward I plan on making pairing sound effects for all my animations.

@dragonx777 Regrettably, there are currently no plans for the EVFX series to be converted to MV/VXAce/VX compatible versions. While a few of the animations in the pack could be adapted after some major surgery, there are those that just can't fit within the sprite-sheet-based asset specifications of the older engines on multiple dimensions.

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hadecynn that’s fair. Will there be any more added to the Animation Select series then?

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dragonx777
We won't rule out the possibility of creating new products for MV, but it depends on the market demand between MZ-assets and MV-assets. We're anxious to see how EVFX is received by the market as well in order to determine where we should focus our development, so stay tuned!

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dragonx777
We won't rule out the possibility of creating new products for MV, but it depends on the market demand between MZ-assets and MV-assets. We're anxious to see how EVFX is received by the market as well in order to determine where we should focus our development, so stay tuned!
i can tell you my demand for MV resources are still high lol. These animations are the best and I would be willing to support more MV animations.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Beautiful work! Looking forward to more packs from you!

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look amazing. Will be buying for sure

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just picked up the pack. It's awesome!!!!

CrocPirate

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bravo! I love these!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look awesome! :)

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome stuff. I was a fan of your work in MV and I'm happy to see you carry over into MZ as well. Will def be getting this! Can't wait to see what else you do!

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Everyone,

This is Andy from Dreams Circle. Today I'm happy to announce the release of the 2nd EVFX pack!

EVFX02_Header.png

EVFX02_ScreenshotAll.png

As stated before, all EVFX will come with 3 FREE VFX/SFX pairs, so head over to:

https://dreams-circle.itch.io/evfx-slash

Scroll all the way down, and add them to your collection!

Stay Safe!

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, how magificent!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just got this one off of itch. Awesome stuff!

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Will be getting this one ^^; can I ask when the earth animations will be available for MZ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrielmax80