Strashiner

Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
i had a dream of a dragon who was once a victoria secret model but sadly she became a dragon after she died.

THE TWIST, SHE STILL HAS HER MEMORIES ON HER PAST LIFE. She then meets a knight who wants to kill her but falls in love with his sapphire blue eyes

romantic mushy mushy doki doki stuffs

hope that helps.

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's weird one can dream hugely unnatural events with super high definition resolution...but with a pencil and paper, struggle to draw a stickman. :3

I agree. There are really amazing things that run through my head, and when I put it down to paper is just doesn't work. I wish I could print out my ideas wirelessly.

THE TWIST, SHE STILL HAS HER MEMORIES ON HER PAST LIFE. She then meets a knight who wants to kill her but falls in love with his sapphire blue eyes

romantic mushy mushy doki doki stuffs

That sounds like it could be pretty interesting. The most powerful knight all of a sudden becomes the WORST of enemies now that he is in love..

Or even better, a mediocre knight now has the power of a dragon. He doesn't know how to protect their new love. Or he now wants to show it off!!

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tumble of a strange dream last night...

I was on a ship and I think I was looking for someone. While talking to a group of people an old picture had popped up, probably from facebook or a similar site. Some of the people commented on it, but one person took me aside. They also knew them. 

After some more time passed I got information that they know where the guy in the picture was. When the ship stopped at port I changed ships to where he was supposed to be. I also got the girl who knew about the man to come with me. The ship we got on had a strange crew though. They were all very friendly and knew one another very well. We, however, ended up as outsiders and couldn't get anywhere in the ship. We tried various activities to become part of the "group" but with limited success.

Getting to their town was even worse. They had weird rules like not riding a bike (the only form of transportation) if you needed to buy things. Which let everyone else use them but us. We tried to find more information about our guy... But the town wouldn't trust us with info unless we were in line with the town. 

I ended up walking before getting anything important.

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
   I still don't actually remember dreams when I wake up, but I've been up since two am this morning consoling my daughter(hard to do when you don't dream/remember dreams) from a particularly vivid and disturbing nightmare involving a body-stealing cannibal. note: that was a content warning, kid may be 7 but this dream was adults only level scary.

She's walking back home from somewhere and when she gets home no one is there. She's calling out to no answer, checking every room and everything appears normal except no one is home.

Then she gets to our (my wife and my) room, and it's a wreak with water and mildew everywhere and the floor has fallen through with a pile/bridge of debris leading down the hole into some kind of basement or cavern (we don't have a basement). She crawls down into the hole and finds her sisters' bodies burned to a crisp and gnawed on, further down she finds my body being eaten by my wife, and when she hears her my wife turns around, opens her mouth wide and something shoots out of it into Alexandria's throat and Samantha goes limp as the thing leaves her body. Then the thing starts eating again, in Alexandria's body.

Then she woke up, crawled into our bed and woke me up to talk about it, and hasn't slept since.

Not sure whether it was something she ate, something watched on tv she shouldn't have seen or just her own mind screwing with her, but I'm at a loss for comforting her either way. Hard to tell someone it's just a dream and to go back to sleep when the dream is disturbing enough that if I'd had it I would likely be apprehensive to going back to sleep too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strashiner

Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Its common

I had a dream of a faceless grandma crawling on my window.

It went in and gutted me straight out. Making these bizzare inhuman noise

Lol

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Alexander Amnell

That sounds very intense for anyone, let alone a seven year old. The only thing I could offer is to have some sort of checklist to follow if it happens again. When I have bad dreams I have to stay awake for about 10 minutes and get a drink of water, or play a short phone app to take my mind off the dream. Sometimes falling straight back to sleep returns me to the dream... especially for nightmares. If she comes to get you, maybe a quick limb or reality check would work. This could be as simple as "left arm check, right arm check, legs check, head check. I'm awake, I'm safe."

Alternatively, you can encourage her to make up her own dream that she might want to have that night. While closing her eyes, she can imagine herself slaying dragons, running a fashion show, or even just eating a cake as big as a mountain. On a side note, the dream DID sound really interesting, despite how terrifying it was for your daughter.

Hope this helps! 

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Today was a dream type that kept continuing after I fell back asleep and awoke a couple times.

I was by an ocean of some type and had a patch of land that went up into a hill. In the top of the hill I had just moved into a house. Everything was fairly nice, but as it got dark the tide went up around the house. 

I could only go out about three feet from my front door before having to walk on a bunch of squishy sea creatures and seaweed that had shown up in the water. I couldn't leave out of the town, but my side yard had a path to an abandoned section of my new town. 

It wasn't scary or broken down, more like they had started building a handful of shops and just.... Stopped. I had a sort of Myst and sim city feeling to the area. The  buildings were all for sale and I could renovate them, but I had no idea how to or what happened to the people. 

I think I remember meeting a few people strewn about the abandoned town.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Today's dream is brought to you by Anatomy and microbiology:

I was in a really nicely designed house, except there was one portion that seemed unfinished. My aunt had bought the home and for some reason she gave me this unfinished portion to live in. It had a bathroom and a bedroom, but it wasn't enclosed! The rooms were exposed to a side yard (which was also attached to the neighbor's yard where a kid was driving around in a fourwheeler/monster truck, but that isn't important) and the rooms themselves were absolutely gross.

Everything needed to be cleaned -- but when I went to the bathroom to check out how bad the dirt was.... it was BAD. I could see little 'bugs' hanging around the faucet and the corners of the room. If you have ever seen that anime where the guy could see microbes for fermentation; that is what I saw, except they weren't cute and cartoony. The bugs were microbes and bacteria. Most the size of quarters, but a couple were as big as a cell phone. I freaked out.

I decided I was going to get someone to clean it for me (and do some construction work). But I still had to wait around until they came. Walking around, I accidentally splashed some bad water on me that the bacteria was around. I tried to fix it, but it HURT. I could feel it burning and my thumb started to turn a weird color in the shape of the splash. It was similar to acid eating away at my skin. I tried to clean the wound while running away from the larger microbes.

I held out until the a woman came from the cleaning service to assess the price.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I finally had a dream that wasn't a jumbled mess that only made sense to me!

I was in a spaceship, like the enterprise or something with a large crew. Well there was a problem on board, and they were shutting off sections one by one. Crew members were leaving to fix the problem and would come back hurt. We had cameras in most of the rooms, and all of them showed parents and children hiding from an unseen force/entity.

I was in the main enclosure where the crew was trying to figure out a plan of action. The cameras finally bought a glimpse of Dark slime monsters coming in through a damaged part of the ship. We found out they were toxic, which was killing a lot of the families. There were no weapons affecting them either, so we had to close off the other ship sections and abandon ship.

However! I was cleaning Somers at the time this was going on, and I could see a list of what the goop monsters were of. I noticed that it was similar to what my cleaning solution was made to dissolve. But there was a mystery component that we couldn't identify. So I suggested we bind the solution to various chemicals to get a weapon that targed all of them.

Then came the synthesized trials to kill and rescue the trapped families.... Which I woke up before that could happen.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I've been having an unusual amount of dreams with my one celebrity crush, Idris Elba.

It started off pretty weird, I was in a place I couldn't recognize, and there were strange apparitions that would walk around on a loop. There was a chunky lady that would disappear into a basement (which I refused to look in until later), and another ghost shadow that I would punch when it popped up. Then the scene changed to a stage.

There was a musical number getting recorded by my husband, and I got roped into singing one of the songs. But 1. I cant sing and 2. In the dream I was painfully shy. And then water started flooding all around the building until the scene changes again, this time into a ship.

And Idris Elba poofed aboard. Well, my dream started merging by then -- the movie was done amd we were viewong it. All the ghosts that were haunting me had real world equivalents.

A skinny young man came aboard who looked a lot like the fat lady. (Was he a descendant of hers, maybe?) I was trying to make small talk with Idris by saying I was in this movie.. Which apparently dubbed-over my voice with someone singing in Spanish. I was embarrassed.

I left to go take a shower, but the shadow ghost popped out in the form of an overly excited teen. I screamed, since I couldn't punch her. Cue the boys running to see if I was okay. I was, but as per video game logic we formed a party. We were transported outside the ship in the water... And I woke up as we were trying to swim back.

________

It was pretty tumbly but I liked the idea of a scary haunting story to hearing ghosts haunting their descendants. Either for protection (accidentally ruining their lives) or a curse that makes them do it on purpose.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Bloodthirsty zombie Muppets.  

I don't really need to say anything else.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
@captainproton You say that, but that requires so much more explanation!
It was one of those dreams where you're just dropped into it, and your dream!self is just, like, "okay, I understand the situation."

It jumped right into a "scene" where I'm having to barricade the house to stave off the undead--with the assistance of the character Sophie, from the sitcom 2 Broke Girls.  It's worth noting that she discovered the effectiveness of Play-Doh as a zombie repellant.

And the thing is, the zombies weren't just regular zombies.  They were Muppets.  Undead Muppets.  And those humans who managed not to be ripped to shreds and devoured were transformed into hideous, cannibal human/Muppet hybrids.  And given that their target of choice were children, most of the hybrid zombies were kids.  

Again, there was no exposition in the dream, just an instant "knowing" of how things worked.  

Anyway, the dream didn't last long, because, as the zombie of a little boy with Cookie Monster's fur and boogly eyes beat bloody fists on my window, my brain just said, "Nope.  We're done.  Wake up."

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That happens a lot, when you already "know" what the background story is. I wonder if that is why dreams seem so normal until you wake up and are baffled at how you couldn't tell you were sleeping.

Sounds pretty creepy! And sort of like that zombie add on to call of duty(or some other shooter)

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
And then there was the time I dreamt an entire episode of Once Upon a Time.  In it, Belle ws transforming into the new Dark One, complete with golden scales of evil.  Also, Morpheus, from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series appeared--played by Peter Capaldi--along with The Corinthian, who was played by actor whom I recognize, but can't remember his name.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
And then there was the time I dreamt an entire episode of Once Upon a Time.  In it, Belle ws transforming into the new Dark One, complete with golden scales of evil.  Also, Morpheus, from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series appeared--played by Peter Capaldi--along with The Corinthian, who was played by actor whom I recognize, but can't remember his name.

I rarely have celebrities in my dreams, but I have a ton of video game characters that pop up. More than once I've had a dream storyline set up like a Final Fantasy game. I even had a Pokemon styled game. It's weird because I'm not sure if I was playing the games or living them. Sometimes they would switch up and I could 'reset' my save and make the story go differently.

It sounds like you have a ton of content stored up in your head. hehe.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone have dreams about their teeth coming out? I get a couple of those a year... they get loose and I can take them out. It's so strange.

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
actually I do o_O

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I never dream that--yet--but it is a brief, terrifying image which flashes through my imagination whenever someone offers me really sticky candy, like starburst.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm glad I'm not alone!

It never happens in scary dreams, but I'm always... unsettled... because I think I'm awake. I vividly remember feeling my gums, and wondering if I can get a dentist to fix the problem. The few days I take extra care in dental hygiene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will probably never use MZ. Buys it anyway
Been playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, the remastered version on PS4. I like it. Seems others think it's garbage, but I like these cutesy, silly, and tropey characters. Having waaaay more fun with it than SO: Integrity and Faithlessness.
In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr