RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo (Demo available)

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[Weekly Update]
I'm back from a short break and before my planned schedule posted in twitter, I need to rework all of the Food Item's applying my new script to make it more compatible on other characters.

CHANGES (Food Items)
  • Compatible to all characters
  • Working on 'Guest characters' food comments
  • Unassigned characters will get "Fair" effects
  • Effect now varies in character's taste: Favorite/Good/Fair/Bad/Not Consumed
...I will hold the reworking of Food Items ones my schedule starts.

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[Monthly Update, LOL]

NEW
  • Now working on Vhilprism Arc's final episode
  • Character Food Recipe added
  • Large Extra Maps for exploration added; Astrapi Mountain, Muspelheim, Brahms, and Nephrite Cave

CHANGES
  • Increased the effectiveness of all Food Items and divided the likeness level into 4; (Favorite, Good, Fair, Bad)
  • Decreased all damage output of Nicolai's Phantom Knight skills but made all of them to ignore enemy's DEF
  • Increased the damage output of Else's fusion spells. All buff spells are even more unique and also improved all her support fusion spells that she can even protect all party members much flexible
  • Added +10 DEF to all of Remina's weapon items
  • I just got out from quarantine and got vaccinated
  • Usagi Nou's elemental reaction improved to suit the game's damage variable even more, straying away from 'Genshin Impact' elem.reaction mechanic
  • Celandine's passive now grants 3 random permanent attribute (Atk, Def, Agi, Mag) after battle instead of just 1
  • Increase the lifespan of all types of plants in "Gardening system" and time does not compute during cutscenes
  • All nations now have a pickable items exclusive in each area. It also respawns randomly
  • Juice food item now gives +15% Overdrive points
  • Further improvements for the Passive skill activation and fixed some bugs

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
It has been 6 months since my last update here. Apologies to those who are looking forward to playing this game. For those who don't know, I'm actually posting updates in other social media and my own discord channel but I think its better if I just post it all here.

Q&A of my 6 months absence
Q. Why are there no updates for the last 6 months?
A. Actually, my last posted update of the game was in April. It was posted in twitter. You can see the rest of my previous post there. I already leave twitter so I won't be posting anything there.

Q. What keeps you busy until now?
A. Genshin Impact! ....and the fact that I've been promoted as Project Engineer since the last Project Engineer died on January 2021, I've been filling up the position ever since and later on they just let me handle the job.

Q. Do you plan to continue working on the game?
A. Yes, but I'm not sure when will I have the chance to do so.

[Update from April to September]

CHANGES
  • Else's moon and sun phase buff is now an assist trigger skill; [Grants enchantment to all allies except Else, their next BasicAtk will trigger true damage to all enemies]
  • Some of the map IDs now exceed 1000

NEW
  • None

...don't expect huge monthly updates on this game but feedbacks from the DEMO game is welcome. Thanks for supporting me until now.

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[Monthly Update]
From the last 2 weeks, I've been playingthrough the game to for map minimization, hunting bugs, and the need of grinding EXP. Then I also realized the decline on writting characters, like some characters loses a speaking habit, humorous character becomes irrelevant, and worst of all the foreshadowing of Rayne's story is messy.

CHANGES
  • Proofreading and changing some dialogs. Also adding little talks to make the character not just about "move from point A to point B".
  • Archived some maps with the sole purpose of cutscenes. For minimizing map count and encryption.
  • Adjusted EXP inflation, players can proceed through the story with less EXP grinding.
  • Optimization of Passive Abilities: Triggers on "End of Battle" does not scope Wave Battles but "Start of Battle" passives applies per Wave. This allows Wave skill count to NOT reset when a round ends in a Wave battle.

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[Monthly Update]
Major changes and minimization! Pros are the game is much organized and the Cons.... I have to revisit the entire story and map because some items changes ID and names, some are even removed from the game.

CHANGES
  • Before, Equipments have 8 categories. Now, its now divided to only 4 types (excluding weapon)
  • Equipment attribute bonus is also equally distributed!
  • Equipments now comes in sets; Sigil and Accessories now have passive effects and having 2-pc of the same set activates the set's effect.
  • Food Items now only have 1 result. This include removing character comments, favorites, dislikes, and Else's limitation to eating insects only.
  • Material items have been minimized and remove unnecessary items.
  • Rune Fusion is also revamped! You will now need 3 types of components to create a Rune Crystal.

there's also the reassignment and removal of items in treasure chests, shops, recipe books, fishing spots, excavation areas, wave battle rewards, gathering spots, and more.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec