[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Links to plugins:

As the title says, when DreamX's Battle Status Core extension is used in a project also containing YEP's sectioned gauges, the sectioned gauges are not drawn in battle. I assume this is because DreamX's extension didn't take into account that sectioned gauges could also be used too. See the attached image for an example. On the left is my Battle Status Window's previous set up. On the right is with DreamX's plugin. While I like the new set up better, the sectioned gauges are now gone. (they still appear outside of battle)

As far as I understand this isn't a complicated fix. DreamX's plugin would need a part added to it that checks to see if the project also has YEP's Sectioned Gauges. And, if it does, it draws the black lines on the gauges to the way the user has set them in YEP's plugin.

Anyone willing to take a crack at this?

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    747.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Solved!
The issue was pretty simple as I initially thought. YEP Sectioned Gauges just needs to be told to draw the gauges in the battle status window specifically since Dream X's overwrites that function. [Attached edited YEP Section gauges]

Attachments

• YEP_SectionedGauges.js
    10.9 KB · Views: 8

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvin47