DreamX Battle Status Core + YEP Sectioned Gauges [sections not appearing in battle]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Links to plugins:

As the title says, when DreamX's Battle Status Core extension is used in a project also containing YEP's sectioned gauges, the sectioned gauges are not drawn in battle. I assume this is because DreamX's extension didn't take into account that sectioned gauges could also be used too. See the attached image for an example. On the left is my Battle Status Window's previous set up. On the right is with DreamX's plugin. While I like the new set up better, the sectioned gauges are now gone. (they still appear outside of battle)

As far as I understand this isn't a complicated fix. DreamX's plugin would need a part added to it that checks to see if the project also has YEP's Sectioned Gauges. And, if it does, it draws the black lines on the gauges to the way the user has set them in YEP's plugin.

Anyone willing to take a crack at this?

Attachments

Last edited:

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Solved!
The issue was pretty simple as I initially thought. YEP Sectioned Gauges just needs to be told to draw the gauges in the battle status window specifically since Dream X's overwrites that function. [Attached edited YEP Section gauges]

Attachments

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla