DreamX's Follower: 1st Actor Disapears

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by NovelBallon79, Jun 15, 2019.

1. NovelBallon79

NovelBallon79 NPC Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm running DreamX's Follower and Battle Member Options above Himeworks Party Leader and below Yanflys Party Manager. This is to create a Digimon World DS effect, where your whole party follows a Tamer, or non battling Actor. As far as I know, the actor should appear, but it is only the party leader and the 2cd, 3rd, and 4th actor. Getting the Digimon effect is very important to me and the game, so if someone can help have all the actors in the party appear behind the party leader, either by setting editing or finding a new plugin, I would appreciate that.
    Below is all the settings that I set up in the 3 plugins and a visual for those who haven't played or seen Digimon World DS.
    YEP Party.png Dreamx.png YEP Party.png YEP Party.png Dreamx.png set partyleader himeworks event.png tamer actor.png actor 2 sprite.png actor glitch.png DigimonWorldDusk.jpg

2. NovelBallon79

NovelBallon79 NPC Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm pretty sure I just have to reply to this to "bump" it? Anyway, the issue is a little less important to me now as I realise this probably only something very few people care about, but it still sucks that 4 years in to MV there is very little monster tamer support/plugins.