Driftwood Gaming

https://discord.gg/DriftwoodGaming OfficialPartner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you ever wanted to know how to easily implement dragon bones animations? How about becoming familiar with ABS battle systems? I have 300 RPG Maker MV tutorials about many of the amazing things the engine is capable of on my YouTube channel Driftwood Gaming.

Come on over and join me for a steady stream of LP's from various RPG Maker engines. You can check out my 200+ RPG Maker game LP's already posted on the channel, and there are more to come!

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other

Tatsumaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it a real bumper you don't speak portuguese i really LOVE you get to play my game :elswt:

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Have you ever wanted to know how to easily implement dragon bones animations? How about becoming familiar with ABS battle systems? I have 300 RPG Maker MV tutorials about many of the amazing things the engine is capable of on my YouTube channel Driftwood Gaming.

Come on over and join me for a steady stream of LP's from various RPG Maker engines. You can check out my 200+ RPG Maker game LP's already posted on the channel, and there are more to come!

My idols, you guys are so love-able streamer :)

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Drifty! Been a while since I've seen you around. Hope to see more of you around here. Keep up the great work!

Tatsumaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG Maker MV YEP_EnemyLevels Tutorial

i love this tutorial and base all my
enemies in this video, but i struggling whit the weapons and armor data base for my game, i really appreciate if you shard you knowledge, what are you thought about the base and scaling of weapons and armor thor the game. Thanks love you work :)

Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know your channel)) Your tutorials are very helpful!!

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@just1witness Your dying sounds were quite funny. But I hope you get very well soon! .. so chairs won't be a hazard to you anymore :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheusFrag