NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiya, this is sorta a request and sorta not a request.

If you haven't stopped reading after that terrible opening line, then allow me to explain my conundrum.

I love the DS tiles, and for my second project (after the current one I'm working on), I shall be attempting to make a VN about a boy who tries to balance school with his salaryman job, while trying to maintain a "normal" social life at both. The problem is: DS (and DS+) don't have any workplace tiles/busts. While the tileset is easy enough to overcome given a bit of *cough* artistic license (*hides Paintshop under the table*), the busts will definitely be an issue, as there are no suited men or women in the pack.

So I have three options which I'm hoping y'all could help me figure out the benefits/cons/in/outs of:

1. I find a similar set (I don't now how well stuff like the modern day/Germainia tiles would mesh with DS) and comission busts.

-I'd need to know which tiles mesh well w/ DS for my purposes, and need to know who does the best DS busts for comission.

2. I get the location of DS-style resources which fit my criteria.

-Unlikely, but you never know!

3. I comission everything.

-Again, I'd need to know who does these and is open for comission.

Thanks dudes and dudettes!

NPC

Bonkers

Get ready to be Wowed!
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also feel your pain, as I make alot of my own stuff custom for DS.  If you are looking for workplace tiles there are a lot in the DS++ pack that is sci fi themed.  What specifically in a  work space are you looking for?  

I don't do commissions, but I do Restaff.  I believe hiddenone does do DS commissions and she does a fantastic job of it.

Reactions: NPC

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah, well it is a basic cubicle office, like you might see on "the Office", for example.

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean