DShroom's Characters & Sprites

DShroom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello All!

This thread is to provide character busts, portraits and sprites to use in your game.

If allowed I'd like to update this top thread with a full list of resources I provide.

(A note: I need a little help with the forum codes :S, how do I make a spoiler/read more thing?)

WHO TO CREDIT
When using these resources you must credit me as ScribbleSprout (which is my artist name) in the game's Readme file and end of game credits if your game has them.
A link to my artwork (which is here) would also be really appreciated but not necessary.

Please, please, PLEASE....also link me to your game  :D   I'd love to see it and part of why I am doing this is to collaborate with awesome people/contribute to amazing projects.

CAN I EDIT THESE?

NO, absolutely not

EVEN IF TO CHANGE THE COLOURS?

Yes. Please do not change the colours, or edit the images in anyway. If you like a particular portrait but need it in a different colour palette, post here/PM me and I should be able to help you out with re-colouring  ;)

CHARACTER BUSTS

- All characters will have a letter and a number code for easy reference if you need to inquiry about any of them.

- The first character (A.01) has a full set of images you can view for a flavour of my work. After that they will be a few previews and then a link to a ZIP file to download a full set for that character; to save bandwidth.

Character A.01

Black Outline Emotions -

Colour Outline Emotions -

Black Outline Faceset -

Colour Outlines Faceset -

- Sprites for this character coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really nice work on that shirt texture~ I love the fact you put a version with coloured lines and one with black lines. Both look really nice (though the black lines work best on the smaller one) Looking forward to seeing what other work you'll share here. :>

For the spoiler box thing:

Code:
[spoiler]YOUR CONTENT HERE[/spoiler]

DShroom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really nice work on that shirt texture~ I love the fact you put a version with coloured lines and one with black lines. Both look really nice (though the black lines work best on the smaller one) Looking forward to seeing what other work you'll share here. :>

For the spoiler box thing:

YOUR CONTENT HERE
Can't believe it's that simple haha now I feel like a n00b.

Thanks :) I'll add more soon. I'm having a issue with CharacterHub sadly (just won't open) but once I fix that I'll get corresponding sprites up.

RaZzi

My Peculiar Brother
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Nice start! I like the cartoonish outlines! 

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem! Though, I would keep at least one image outside of the spoiler, so people can see really quickly what you have to offer. No need to hide it all :) Pictures catch people's attention more than just words do.

DShroom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem! Though, I would keep at least one image outside of the spoiler, so people can see really quickly what you have to offer. No need to hide it all :) Pictures catch people's attention more than just words do.
 Good shout, I'll do that.

DShroom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Updated

- Character A.01 now has full emotion busts and facesets.

An additional question:

Can anyone suggest a good, safe file hosting site so I can provide ZIP downloads of the characters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's name in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr