RMMV DTB mode - How to give commands to characters in the order the player wants

MaxLionheart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Hey guys, I'm looking for something very simple but I just can't find how to do it in game...

I'm using DTB system and a lot of Yanfly's plugins.

By default, at the start of a round, I need to input the commands for the character in position 1 in the party, then for the character in the position 2 of the party, etc. in that order. When character 4 has its command, the round starts.

Now, what I need for my game, is a way to allow the player to give its characters commands in the order the player wants. For example, if I use L/R, I can input the command for character 2 first, then character 4, etc.... And the round starts when all 4 characters have received an order.

I've tried looking for a solution on the forums and on google, but I can't seem to able to figure out the best way to name this (sorry, english is not my first language!).

Thank you for your help!

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I assume you want them to also act in the order that you chose right? I think I’ve seen a plugin that does this. I’ll see if I can find it.

MaxLionheart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I assume you want them to also act in the order that you chose right? I think I’ve seen a plugin that does this. I’ll see if I can find it.

I'll admit I didn't think of that. Might be useful, I'll have to think on this. I was fine using agility to determine the basic execution order, but this might be better.

But right now, what is most important for me is to be able to input commands in the order the player wants.

Thank you for your help :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku