Duaelity_Banner.png
Discord.png
===

DOWNLOAD HERE

===

From the creator of:

Monstruct! (2017 IGMC 5th Place)
Abyss of Oblivion (2018 IGMC 5th Place)
The Dreamchaser (2020 RPG Maker MZ "You got It, Now Use It" Jam 1st & 2nd Place)

===

An entry for the Build Your Own Game Jam (The 6th Annual DG GJ)

===​

Diamond Conquest, a tactical card game that has taken the world by storm in the not-so-distant future, is a favorite pastime of both the young and old. At present, the 14th Annual Diamond Conquest Championship Tournament is about to enter its climax, with just hours to go before the start of the quarterfinals...

Play as Zachary Flause, one of the quarterfinalists of the Championship Tournament. After an unexpected accident on the way to the DOME Arena, where the Tournament is held, Zachary finds that he will not be able to rely on the collection of cards and decks he had previously prepared. Instead, he must improvise and adapt his hand continuously in the Tournament through the opponents he faces.

Unbeknownst to him, this Tournament will prove to be much more than just his quest to become its Champion, as not all things are what they appear to be...

===​
  • Features an original easy-to-learn, hard-to-master tactical card game.
  • Duel dozens of opponents and collect all 50 cards.
  • Discover hidden codes and unravel a story that is not what it seems.
  • Optional challenging content that unlocks an extra epilogue.
===

DOWNLOAD HERE

===

Full-resolution Screenshots:

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot4.png

Last edited:

N-Amata

Percarus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game is pretty great! The polish really is there, with the UI, the assets, the presentation. I love the style! And the card game itself- it's simple, easy to learn as has been said, and it's pretty fun! Honestly, story-driven card games like these are the sort of stuff I've been looking for- card game animes like Yu-Gi-Oh can be a bit silly, but it's fun to put yourself in a world obsessed with card games.

I could really see the card game either as an addictive minigame, or as its own thing! Especially the latter if you could add a layer of complexity and strategy to the mechanics. See Creatures of Aether, maybe!

Great work on this one, deserves more attention :)

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good! How is the game played? A variation on Triple Triad?

N-Amata

Percarus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good! How is the game played? A variation on Triple Triad?
From what I have seen of Triple Triad (have never played it myself) I believe it is! But is instead played on a diamond-shaped board.

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks very polished! :) Well done!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aladdin